Monday 27 February 2012

One Shot #1 Harry.



#imagine
‘CATCH’ you scream to the person who tries to tickle you. ‘Disturbing huh? Smart one, but you won’t escape from the tickle death. ‘ Harry smiles mischievously. ‘please don’t, I don’t want to die, I beg you.. ‘ you show a sad face till you laugh out loud because he watches you silly. ‘mmh, what would you give in return? I don’t give up easily. ‘ he grins. You say ; ‘you can get a lot of these..’ you kiss him softly, you can feel he’s smiling while kissing. ‘I don’t think it’s enough to escape from my tickle death, ‘ he says evilly. His strong arms force you to stay where you are. ‘you’re mean! Let me go, I won’t do anything. ‘ He hugs you tightly and blows lightly in your ear. ‘I know you, you’re going to run, but if you try, It will get more worse you know? ‘ he laughs. He let you go, and you want to run. But you know that he’ll catch you, but you want to try though. You run to the stairs, go upstairs and hide underneath a few things in the bathroom, it doesn’t even look weird because there’s always a mess in that bathroom. You hear him coming after you, but he can’t find you. ‘where are you, I’ll give up.. you win.. ‘ you stand up and run into him from behind. He puts his arms around your waist and takes you to the bedroom where he lays you down on the bed. He watches you evilly, and starts tickling. ‘you’re mean! Let me go, you said you gave up! ‘ you giggle, and almost cry from laughing. He sits down next to you, laughing because of your giggle, it turned a little high. ‘it’s not funny.. ‘ you say. ‘it’s freaking cute.. ‘ he smiles his loveliest smile at you. He stopped tickling, you go sit down instead of lying. He puts his arms around you, and your head lays down at his chest. ‘it isn’t, I hate it so much, even more than tickling!’ you say. ‘I love your giggle, I love everything about you, I love you being you. ‘ he puts a little kiss on your head. You turn around to look at him, you smile at him, ‘I love you too, you’re so sweet Harry. ‘ you say, a tear of being so happy streams down your face. He takes away the tear gently and you see he has tears too. You lay down holding each other close until he says ; ‘I’m so happy that I can call you mine.. ‘ he blushes. After a while he asks you to go with him to the beach. ‘uh.. yeah, if you won’t tickle me anymore. ‘ you look at him and he nods. When you arrive at the beach he takes your hand, the sun is going down, and he smiles. ‘lovely sky isn’t it? ‘ he asks. You sigh. ‘yeah, almost as beautiful as you.’ You walk for a little while, he suddenly stops walking and goes sit down in the warm sand. He takes you on his lap, and lays his head on your shoulder, he holds your hands. He stands up and just before the sun goes down, he kisses you passionately. you go for a short swim, and he holds you very close, his wet clothes to yours. You can feel his heartbeat through his shirt. When you go home, you take a shower together, and afterwards you watch final destination that one with the rollercoaster, and Harry gets scared, which you find cute. He holds you on his lap, very close to him, you really like that, you hope this moment never ends. But when the movie ends, at three thirty, you go to sleep. He watches your pajamas and laughs because there are little cats on it. ‘you look really sexy you know? ‘ he smiles a lovely smile. ‘ I may look sexy, but you just ARE sexy. ‘ you walk towards him and kiss him on his cheek very softly. He blushes a little and he stands up, puts his arms around your waist, and watches your eyes. ‘I love you, you’re my little girl forever. ‘ you smile at him sweetly, and he kisses your lips. When you lay down next to each other, he puts his arms around you, and he falls asleep. You whisper ‘I love you too’ and drift away too in the arms of the sweetest person in the world who you can call yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment