Tuesday 28 February 2012

One shot #6

This one was a request from a girl, i've removed the name now, hope you'll like it ! xoxo Celina.




#Imagine
‘Niaaaaall, watch out, I’m going to fall I think.. ‘
you are ice skating together, but you’re not very good.
‘I’ll catch you.. ‘ Niall smiles and takes your hand so you won’t fall.
Some people are passing by, but there aren’t much people today.
 Niall invited you to go ice skating with him because you’re together for almost a year, and he will have the tour on the day, which you dislike, but he’ll have to do it.
 ‘Come, I’ll learn you how to skate. ‘
 he takes both your hands, and gives you instructions, and in five minutes, you skate as a pro. ‘Thanks Mr. . Horan. ‘ you laugh and skate into his arms.
 ‘You’re welcome, [YN], everything for my girl. ‘ he smiles at you sweetly, while putting his arms around you to hug you.
 ‘Skate for your life, I’ll get you. ‘ Niall smiles evilly.
You watch him with a scared face. ‘no, you won’t, I just learned how to skate.. ‘
 he starts to laugh. ‘I won’t, I’m not that evil, babe.. thought you know me a little better.’
 You skate away from him, but you almost fall down.
 ‘woaah.. okay, it’s official, I hate ice skating!’ you smile a silly smile.
 ‘I know something else we can do.. ‘ he watches you after he helped you to some chairs at the exit.
‘Niall, you’re not going to tell me you’re hungry, do you?’ you laugh, watching his reaction.
 ‘well, talking about that.. I am, but I didn’t mean that..’ He bites his lip watching at you.
 ‘what I really meant is this.. ‘ he gives you a short kiss, though very intensive.
 You smile widely, he watches you really sweet.
‘you still want food, don’t you? ‘ you laugh.
 ‘I’m starving, you know!’ his eyes sparkle.
 ‘okay, we’ll go and eat, but you choose the place where to eat. ‘ you say, still laughing.
You put on your normal shoes and you walk together to your car.
 ‘Hide your eyes. ‘ he says.
 ‘No I won’t, don’t want to play that game again.. ‘ you moan.
‘why not? It’s funny!’ he watches you too cutely, so you close your eyes and put your hands over your eyes so you can’t see a thing. ‘you won’t have to hide your beautiful eyes for long, I promise.’ He says.
He takes your hand while you still got your eyes closed and get out of the car.
‘Just a few steps, and then we’re inside. ‘ Niall holds your waist while leading you into the restaurant.
You smell the lovely smell of your favorite restaurant.
‘open your eyes lovely. ‘ Niall says when he helped you to sit down.
You see him smiling at you, and you smile back.
‘You could also choose for nando’s.. how did you know I love this place?’ Your voice sounds very happy, and you really are.
‘You choose our food! ‘ Niall gives you a menu card.
‘I’d like a boxty!’ you smile at him.
‘I love that potatopancakething! ‘ he says very loud, some people look at you.
‘haha, potatoooo!’ you say, crawling closer to him.
‘you’re so cute when you do that..’ he stares into your eyes.
‘you can do that better. ‘ you bite your lip.
Your food is ready and you go to eat, you keep laughing and talking while eating.
‘May I..? ‘ Niall looks at you desperately, he wants the things you didn’t eat.
‘Of course, I don’t understand you can eat so much, really. ‘ you laugh.
‘well, I can kiss you much more than I could ever eat, love .. ’ He whispers to you.
‘ ahw.. Niall, that’s so sweet.. ‘ you kiss his cheek sweetly.
He blushes lightly.
‘What do you want to do now? ‘ he asks.
‘Well, I really don’t know, just watch a movie or something?’ you just say something.
‘mmh, good idea. ‘ Niall takes your hand after he paid and you leave.
‘Scary movies are fun, would my lovely [YN] like that also?’
‘Well,  if you stay close to me, than I think I could.’ You whisper.
‘Of course I will, I won’t be separated from you.. ‘
You’re dreaming a little while he drives you home.
You walk into the huge house, and settle down at the couch as he searches for the movie.
‘Pumpkinhead!’ he screams.
‘oh god, that one is really scary I think, it doesn’t sound good.’
He sits down next to you when the film starts, he moves you on his lap, holding your hand.
‘Well, I don’t even have to watch the movie I think, I would rather watch you the whole night. ‘ He whispers in your ear softly.
You turn around to see his lovely eyes, those lovely eyes are watching you also.
You kiss him sweetly and you lay down on his lap, your head on his shoulder.
None of you is watching the movie.
He watches you, and you drift off on his lap, dreaming about your lovely boyfriend Niall. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment