Wednesday 29 February 2012

One Shot #8

Another one shot for someone on twitter. (:

xoxo



#imagine.
You’re walking hand in hand with your lovely boyfriend Louis in London, it’s quite busy on the streets, but you don’t really care, because you see Louis smile widely as he looks at you. Some paps start to follow you, and Louis runs with you to get a little privacy. You pass some pigeons, where Louis screamed of course, and you walk in some streets you don’t know. ‘Louis, where are we?!’ you ask when the paps are gone. ‘I don’t know..’ he watches around. ‘ this is the old part of the city, ooh I know where we are.. ‘ he smiles. He turns you around to watch your eyes. ‘You got beautiful eyes, you know?’ your head turns a little red. ‘yours are the most beautiful.’ You say while looking into his eyes. He moves closer and his soft lips touch yours, it’s a sweet kiss. He grins when you open your eyes. ‘I love you. ‘ he whispers. ‘I love you more boo bear. ‘ you smile at him. ‘You can’t, not as long as you call me boo bear. ‘ he still doesn’t like the nickname boo bear. ‘How would you try to get me saying boo bear then? ‘ you grin. He thinks for a little while. ‘I’d give my love to you, oh wait, you have that one already. Uhm.. I’d probably could.. ‘ he puts you little kisses on your forehead. ‘I’ll stop calling you boo bear if you can take us out of here?’ you say while grinning. ‘okay, that’s a good one. ‘ He takes your hand and you walk back into to the shopping side of London. You are going to drink some tea in a cute teahouse. ‘soooooo, what do you want to do now?’ he asks. ‘I don’t know.. ‘ you watch him, he gets the cutest smile ever on his face. ‘Cinema?!’ he asks with enthusiasm in his voice. ‘okay, which movie than? ‘ you don’t get an answer, he just smiles.
‘Two tickets for just a random movie, we don’t care which one!’ Louis says. ‘okay, there’s some place at this movie. ‘ The lady points at a scary one. ‘okay, we’ll like that for sure. ‘ You pay and go to your places, you’ve not the best seats, you’ve to look up, which is really annoying. Louis whispers in your ear. ‘How’s your neck doing? Mine hurts as hell, I’ll keep my eyes on you, much more interesting. ‘ You smile. ‘mine hurts too, and why don’t you keep watching? I’m not interesting. ‘ He takes you on his lap, to whisper in your ear. ‘don’t you dare to say you’re not interesting! You really are. ‘ he kisses your ear softly, it makes you giggle silently. ‘I love your laugh..’ he says a little too loud, some people get annoyed. It makes you giggle more. ‘I know what to do if the film ends. ‘ he says mischievously. ‘well, than better watch it? ‘ you go sit in your own seat and watch the movie that has to be scary. After it ends you go home.
‘I’ll say you what my plan is, if I get a kiss. ‘ he says teasingly while wrapping his arms around you to pull you closer. You lay your arms around his neck, and kiss him passionately. He smiles while you’re kissing, and he rubs your back softly. ‘Go sit in my lap, I’m going to give you a massage!’ he laughs. You do what he said and he first kisses your neck, before massaging. He suddenly stops after ten minutes, pushing you carefully of his lap and walking to another room. ‘[YN], Honey, Can you help me? ‘ he screams to you, and you walk into the room he walked in. you see some rose petals at the ground, they form your name in a big heart. ‘Darling.. Do you want to be my girl forever?’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment