Wednesday 29 February 2012

one shot #9


also one for one of my followers on twitter! (: xoxo

#imagine
You get a text from your boyfriend. ‘Hey babe, I miss you, I’m home in 2 hours! Wait for me at home, we’re going to do something together!’ You smile widely, in two hours he’ll be back after 3 months touring around the UK. You watch some TV, and try not to look at the clock. You run to the door when you hear it opens, and when you see Harry, you hug him very tightly. ‘I’m soooo happy you’re back Harry! ‘ you say. ‘[YN] , I’m also happy to be back, I missed you so much.. ‘ he watches at you with a big smile on his face, his eyes sparkle. He kisses your cheek softly, his smooth lips crawl on your face till they end against yours. He kisses you sweetly. ‘Come, I have a surprise for you!’ he takes your hands and takes you with him to the car. You don’t know which way he’s going, ‘cause you pass a neighborhood you don’t know. You get a huge smile at your face when you see he meant the beach, just like your first date. You walk along the beach with Harry, hand in hand, talking about how his tour was, and how much you missed each other. Almost at the end you see a picnic, well organized with some roses. ‘I hope you’re hungry.. ‘ he says cutely. ‘maybe a little..?’ you watch his smile. ‘May I ? ‘ he reaches for your hand. ‘of course ‘ you giggle a little while he takes your hand and leads you to the picnic. You watch the waves while you talk, eat and laugh. ‘This is one of the best moments of my life..’ you say happily. ‘I would just say the same, [YN], I love you so much.’ He leans in to give you a short kiss. ‘Come over here, you’re so far away!’ he takes you on his lap and holds his arms close around your waist. You try to kiss his cheek, which is very difficult because he holds you with his strong arms. He turns you around so you face him now. ‘The sun is going down, shall we walk along the beach again? The car is on the other side of the beach..’ he tickles you teasingly around your waist. ‘I would say we just stay here, I love to be here, with you. ‘ your eyes sparkle. ‘mmh, we could do that, but, my condition is that I can do 1 thing to you and no matter what, you will agree.’ He smiles mischievously. You think about it and agree, what would he do to you? Nothing painful. ‘I’ll let you choose. Water or staying here.’ He still has that mischievous smile. ‘I’d rather stay here. ‘ you say. ‘Brilliant choice [YN],  I’m going to have so much fun!’ he laughs. You still are on his lap, and his hands start to tickle you, he lays you down on the sand and tickles you till you cry from laughing. ‘you’re mean! ‘ you say. ‘you chose to stay here yourself, we just went swimming if you chose the water. ‘ he grins. You get up and you walk a little along the beach, when the sun goes down he pulls you close and kisses your head. ‘I hope we’ll stay together forever and always.. ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment