Thursday 1 March 2012

One Shot #10 Zayn.

This one is about Zayn, also a request. (:


#imagine.                             
You have a date with a boy you met 2 weeks ago, his name is Zayn, he’s really hot and you are so happy you got that awesome friends who asked for you. You’re preparing now, he will be there in like 10 minutes. You have some nice clothes, and a little bit makeup, not too much, because he told you won’t need that, you’re beautiful enough for him.
The doorbell rings and you walk to the door. When you open it, you see him, His lovely brown eyes sparkle, his hair is just perfect, as usual, he smiles shyly. ‘Hey beautiful, are you ready? ‘ he asks. ‘Uhm, yeah, just have to take my jacket. ‘ you smile at him. You take your jacket, and leave your house. ‘Where do you wanna go? ‘ you ask as he takes your hand. ‘Well, at my apartment actually, I planned something. ‘ his smile is now really cute, you’re melting inside.  He takes you to the flat where he is living, and you talk to the roof, it’s a beautiful place to be with your love ones, and he prepared a lovely dinner over there. ‘Zayn, It’s beautiful over here!’ you say smiling widely. ‘I know, I did this all for you, I love you!’ he grabs your waist and kisses your cheek. He leads you to the lovely dinner he prepared and you have a great time being on that roof. ‘Come, the sun goes down. ‘ He takes your hand, and you sit down at the side of the roof, as you look down, you see the streets. ‘This moment is very special to me, I love you very much [YN], I really do..’ He watches your eyes and pulls one arm around you. ‘I love you too Zayn, thanks for taking me here. ‘ you lay your head on his shoulder. You watch the sun going down slowly, and you feel his cheek on your head, while he is rubbing your back sweetly.
 ‘Soooo.. what do you wanna do now sweetie? ‘ he asks when you stand up. ‘I don’t know, watching a movie? Play a game? ‘ you laugh. ‘I only got sing star.. but I’ll win I think, I got so much sing lessons. ‘ He smiles shyly. ‘It doesn’t matter how bad my singing is, it’s just to get the notes, you’ll lose!’ you say happily. ‘Prove it!’ You go to his apartment and play Sing star. ‘I want that song, it’s a beautiful song. ‘ you smile. ‘Alright, ‘cause it’s you!’ You start and sing all the notes very well, and it didn’t sound bad. ‘You’ve a cute voice when you sing. ‘ He listened carefully, and smiled all the time. ‘No, I don’t! but it’s your turn now’ you laugh. He also sings every note right. ‘We’ve won together?’ He laughs. ‘No, I got 100 points more!’ ‘Why ?! you don’t!’ he shouts. ‘Oooh I do, I haven’t had any singing lessons, and I earn another 100 points for that. ‘ He pulls you closer and starts to tickle you.  ‘don’t be so mean to me, we both won, this is your punishment..’ he smiles mischievously while tickling you. You giggle and try to let him stop. ‘Stooop it.. Zayn.. pleaaase.. ‘ He grins cheeky and stops tickling. ‘Okay, enough punishing?’ he grins teasingly. You yawn, it’s already 11 PM, so it isn’t really weird. ‘Tired?’ he asks surprised. ‘A little?’ you laugh. ‘I’ll bring you home, loved this evening with you. ‘ he smiles.
When he drove you home, he walks with you till the door. ‘We’ve to see each other much more, It’s really fun with you. ‘ He hugs you tightly and gives you a little kiss on your cheek. He leaves slowly, and you go to bed, you just had a beautiful day, and drift away with Zayn in your mind.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment