Saturday 31 March 2012

One Shot #71

Request x


#imagine
You’ve been preparing a little birthday party for you and Harry, at your place. Harry’s turning 18, he is back for just two days, he spends one with his family, and one with his friends, but that’s only the evening, you got him the whole afternoon. You got a little lunch prepared in your garden, and have a cute present for him. You hear the doorbell, and run to open it. ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY.’ You scream as you open the door. ‘Thanks babe.’ You hug him tightly and give him a sweet kiss on his lips. You take his hand and lead him inside. ‘I prepared something for you. ‘ you smile mischievously. He takes both your hands, and smiles. ‘Oh yeah? Tell me?’ he says, kissing you again. ‘I’ll show you.’ You grin. You let go one of his hands, and take him into the garden, you’ve made it a little romantic, and a little happy, it’s still his birthday. ‘[YN], it’s beautiful!’ he smiles. ‘I got you a little present, thought you would like this.’ You walk over to the table, take the little present and give it to him. He opens it, and find a wristband. ‘Woow, it’s just.. ‘ he has no words for it. ‘I braided it myself. ‘ you smile. You got your name on it, it was really hard, but you made it. ‘Come, I’ll help you.’ You help it, doing it around his wrist, he has no other wristbands today, he must have forget them. ‘I got no words for this, I love it!’ he pulls you closer, places a kiss on your cheek. ‘Thank you [YN], you really make my day.’ His fingers entangled with yours, you blush lightly while looking at them. ‘Come, enjoy your lunch, your first lunch on your 18th!’ you laugh. You sit down, and he sits down next to you, instead of in front of you. ‘You really know how to give someone a happy birthday, don’t you?’ he looks into your eyes, you made his favorite meal, and got some strawberries also, you know he just loves them. ‘I just know you too well.’ you happily say. You both eat some of your creations, and share the strawberries, very cutely, both half of the strawberry every time. ‘I love you [YN], thank you so much for doing this all for me.’ He leans in and kisses you one more time. ‘No problem Harry, Happy birthday.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment