Saturday 31 March 2012

One Shot #77


#imagine
One year ago, Zayn did say on TV that you were his girlfriend, you had been together for a month that day. You had a lot of followers already, but more and more people started to follow you and ask you things. ‘[YN], please tweet me, I love you!’ and that kinds of tweets. Last month had been very hard, you couldn’t see Zayn because he was on tour, but he came back last night, and he promised to do something with you. You’ve been eating breakfast already, and you’re just checking some tweets. You reply some people and see them fangirling, it’s just sick how much you mean to them. ‘Hey guys, I love to see all your comments, I try to reply as much as possible. Xx’  you get 50 RT’s at least in just 1 minute. You feel two arms crawling around your waist from behind. ‘Can I get some attention from my lady?’ Zayn whispers in your ear. ‘yes, of course you can.’ You turn around and he kisses you sweetly. ‘One year ago, you made our relationship official to the world, some followers told me. ‘ you smile. ‘I know, I think you didn’t see my tweet yet..’ he says shyly. ‘Let’s see then?’ you open twitter again, going to his account. ‘1 year ago, I told you about my gf @[your username], can’t believe it’s a year! I love my girl :D x x. ‘ you read. ‘Zayn, that’s so sweet!’ you hug him tightly. ‘That’s not the only thing..’ he says mischievously. ‘Well, tell me, Mr. Malik?’ you lay your arms around his neck while watching in his eyes. ‘I planned something for us, together. ‘ he smiles. ‘don’t need special clothes, just comfortable clothes, and sneakers. ‘ you nod, and walk upstairs to put some other clothes on. He wouldn’t say what you were going to do, until you arrive at a building, an old building. ‘I’m going to learn you one of my oldest hobbies. Skating!’ he laughs. ‘I can skate a little, I always did it when I was younger..’ you say, smiling. ‘first want a beautiful picture with you, I need your beauty on my background..’ he says. He starts taking some pictures with you, ending with one where he kisses your cheek while you’re smiling sweetly. ‘This one! Absolutely!’ he says. He posts it on twitter too, and you RT it, you saw he posted it. ‘I love her.’ He tweeted together with the picture. You walk over him, kissing his cheek. ‘Very sweet, I love you too.’ You put on the skates he has for you, and he puts on his. ‘you can skate already? Too bad, would’ve had so much fun if I could learn you how to skate..’ He grabs your hands. ‘I would’ve hold your hands like this, catching you up as you skated..’ you do what he says, laughing cutely. You wrap your arms around his waist. ‘If I didn’t know that already, you’d be the best teacher ever. ‘ you smile. You skate around n the building a little, it’s just a huge room without stairs or other things. ‘OHMYGOD! IT’S ZAYN AND [YN] !’  two girls run in and start to scream. ‘uh.. girls? Could you please let me be alone with her now? I’d like some time with her alone..’ Zayn asks to them. ‘Yeah of course, we understand it, we love you 2! ‘ they talk fast and walk away when they said goodbye. You chuckle. ‘It’s just crazy.. I sometimes think I’m dreaming all this..’ you say as you sit down at the chairs in the corner. ‘you’re not, it’s now a part of our lives..’ he sits down at your lap and kisses you quickly. ‘come on, we’ll go home, getting some dinner and things. ‘ he laughs. He sits down at another chair, and you get out of the skates. You feel a little dizzy walking on your normal shoes. ‘haha, this is just awkward. ‘ you mumble. You take your phone. ‘Dizzy feeling while walking on my shoes after skating with the best boyfriend on earth. X’ you tweet. Zayn laughs as he watches you. ‘Everything alright?’ he asks as he embraces you from behind. ‘Yeah, just the weird feeling after skating when you walk, it makes me feel a little dizzy.’ You laugh. He takes your hand as you walk home, some girls scream and fangirl as they see you walking hand in hand through the streets of London, but you don’t mind, you’ve the best boyfriend on earth walking side by side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment