Wednesday 21 March 2012

One Shot #56

contest xx


#imagine
You’re in class, talking to some friends, the teacher isn’t in class yet. There’s just one subject you’re talking about : One Direction. Of course, there just perfect, and you’re all directioners, but you’re also Louis’ secret love. ‘I wish that they would be on this school.. ‘ you mumble. ‘Yeah, it would be nice, chilling with them!’ one of your friends says. The teacher walks in and starts the lesson. You daydream a little about 1D, when suddenly the principal speaks through the speakers. ‘Attention kids, can [YN] come to my office please?’ You watch scared as he says your name, and you walk to the principal’s office. ‘You want to talk to me sir? ‘ you walk into the office and sit down at one of the chairs. He’s behind his desk, smiling his usual smile, it makes you scared a little. ‘Yes, I got some calls from a boy, he’s asking for you the whole time, I let him come over here, I didn’t know what to do. ‘ He watches to you as you watch like he’s joking. ‘Calling? For me? Who? I don’t know where you’re talking about sir.’ You sigh. ‘A boy called Louis? I don’t know actually. ‘ you look up, did he just say Louis? ‘Louis? You mean Louis Tomlinson?’ you ask. ‘Yeah! That name!’ you points at you. Your head is exploding, Louis Tomlinson, who is secretly in love with you, called to your school, for you. ‘He’s here in 5 minutes, wait here, you don’t need to go to your lesson, he says it’s important. ‘ He walks away, and you just sit down and wait. Someone walks in to the office. ‘[YN]! Finally.. ‘ It’s Louis, out of breathe. ‘Louis, what are you doing here? ‘ You stand up and face him, you’re smiling. ‘I had to see you, and tell you something, important, come outside, I don’t want to talk in a boring office. ‘ He takes your hand and you sit down outside. ‘I know you know I’m secretly in love with you. I don’t know how you know, I don’t even have to know, but what do you feel about me? I need to know that. ‘ He watches you, holding both your hands. ‘I.. I feel the same, all the time, but I didn’t know how to say that. How would even a perfect boy like you, falling in love with someone like me? That’s unreal.’ You look at your hands, which lay in his. You hear he’s smiling, and his lips are searching yours, it’s a little and soft kiss. You hear your class from the classroom, and Louis smiles, and kisses you one more time. ‘I love you [YN], I love you.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment