Monday 19 March 2012

One Shot #52

i did a contest where someone could win a handwritten one shot, all the people who joined get a one shot, this is #1


#imagine.
‘Helloooo? Zaaaaaaayn?’ you’re walking in a forest, and Zayn suddenly ran away, and you’re lost right now. You just walk straight, you look around the whole time. You arrive at a open place, some people just walk away on the other side, and you won’t reach them at time anymore. You scream as someone suddenly grabs your waist from behind. ‘Gosh ZAYN! Where were you? You like to get me lost don’t you?’ you say a little mad, just acted. ‘I was the whole time, right behind you.’ He smiles cheeky. ‘Far, far, faaaaaaar behind me! I felt alone! ‘ you show a sad face and he strokes your cheek. ‘I’m here already..’ He kisses your lips softly. ‘forgive me for having fun. ‘ he chuckles. ‘No I won’t, you’ve been to mean. ‘ you’re teasing him, and he starts to sing your favorite song, he smiles the whole time. ‘You didn’t had to do that, you knew I was teasing you.’ You smile, almost got tears in your eyes because it was so beautiful. ‘Don’t cryyy!’ he screams. You hug him tightly. ‘You sang so beautiful, I can’t help it. ‘ you smile while a tear streams down your face. ‘It’s not that beautiful, you are beautiful..’ He kisses your cheek. You walk along through the forest, he knows to tell you much of things about it, and he knows every single way. When you sit down at a picnic table somewhere, he starts to give you sweet little kisses while you’re on his lap. ‘It tickles. ‘ you chuckle. He grins and continues to give those little kisses in your neck, which make you giggle silently, it tickles even more. ‘Zaaayn stop it!’ you try to escape, it tickles so much, you can’t stand it anymore. ‘[YN], you know you like it! Haha ‘ He stops doing it and his hands crawl over your back. A shiver gets down your spine. ‘Here, my jacket. I know you’re cold. ‘ He puts his jacket on by you. You walk to the car, to go home, and when you arrive there, he softly pushes you to the car, and kisses you passionately. You get home, and eat something. You go to bed early, and lay down next to each other, your head on his chest, one of your arms just for your face, the other one around him. His arm lays around your back, and his other hand strokes your cheek. ‘I love you [YN]. ‘ He whispers. You mumble ‘I love you too..’ and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment