Tuesday 27 March 2012

One Shot #64 Harry - Emotional

this is 1/5 very long one shots. :]


#imagine.
You’re asleep, having a bad dream, so you’re moving all along, turning around the whole time, and Harry, who’s laying next to you, wakes up. ‘Hey, [YN], what’s wrong..’ he whispers. You’re still asleep, so he lays down again, and gets asleep again. You suddenly scream, you woke up. you burst out crying, and sit down on the corner of your bed. ‘Hey, hun, what’s..’ he watches you, a little sleepy. ‘Bad dream, it all will come back, every single time..’ you lay your head on your knees, and pull your arms around it. ‘No it won’t, I’m here with you. ‘He sits down close to you, lifting your head with 2 of his long fingers. You’re crying. ‘It was about them, y’know.. it’s just freaking me out, every night the same, it’s only getting worse. ‘ you sob. He brushes away your tears sweetly. ‘Sheila and Ryan.. you really got to talk to them hun, it’s not good to hurt yourself even more.’ He tries to pull you closer, but you stand up, your head in your hands. ‘No, I think it won’t help, it won’t solve anything..’ before you could even notice, he stands next to you. ‘I know it’ll help hun, I’m sure. Just give it a chance. ‘ he gets you into a tight hug, and you cry into his shoulders. ‘I don’t want to, I really don’t want to.’ You whisper. ‘I understand, don’t be scared  babe, I can help you..’ He kisses your lips quickly, takes your hand and gets you into bed again. ‘I don’t want to sleep again.. that dream was just horrible. ‘ you whisper. ‘You don’t have to, I’ll stay awake with you, even when you don’t sleep. ‘ He kisses your head and wraps his arms around you. You lay against his chest and just stare a little, till you drift away.

As you wake up the next morning, Harry isn’t there. You look around and see he’s not in the room. ‘Yeah, maybe today? … yeah okay, that’s alright. bye!’ you hear Harry’s voice and he walks in again. ‘Hey babe. ‘ he walks up to you, lays his hands on your hips and kisses you. ‘Good morning sunshine, what were you doing?’ you ask a little curious. ‘I called them. You need to talk about it, I swear. It’ll make you feel better. ‘ He watches you seriously, you look at the ground. ‘I don’t have the courage to talk to them, after everything they did.. well, I’m going to shower now..’ you walk to the closet, getting some clothes, and walk out of the room. He stands there till the door is shut, then goes after you. He embraces you from behind in the shower and holds you the whole time. You think about it, it’s so sweet he does that for you, but you also don’t want it, it’s so hard.

 ‘We’ll go.. you try your hardest to make me happy, and I won’t let you down, thank you Harry. I love you. ‘ you say when you’re downstairs. ‘It’ll turn alright hun, I know you don’t want to. ‘ You prepare a little breakfast, and he just watches some TV. ‘You make the best breakfast ever y’know..’ He smiles at you. ‘I got a great teacher. ‘ you grin. He pulls you close, and kisses your nose. ‘They’re coming in one hour. ‘ He looks in your eyes. ‘Please stay with me all the time..’ you beg. ‘I will hun, I’ll hold your hand if you want to, don’t be afraid to cry, they’ve to face your feelings. ‘ You sit down at the couch with him, till the doorbell rings.. Harry walks over to the door and you hear it’s them. ‘Hey.’ Is the only thing you say when they walk in. ‘you know why you’re here, I don’t regret anything I said, but I still miss you guys, even when I don’t want to. You appear in my dreams, which turn into nightmares, ask Harry if you don’t believe me. ‘ you look at your hands the whole time. ‘We, well I, miss it too but it’s not like you, I don’t have nightmares and things. ‘ Sheila says. ‘Yeah. We could talk for hours, talking about nothing. It’s all gone. ‘ The tears stream down your face, because of anger. ‘I had a horrible time, and suddenly everyone turned against me. ‘ Harry sat down behind you, and is rubbing your back now. ‘We know.’ Sheila whispers. ‘Why did you leave me than? You could’ve thought about me? But no, my feeling don’t matter at all, I could use that also..’ you want to get up and walk away, but Harry holds you on the couch. ‘You overreact. We always asked you how you felt, we listened. ‘ they say. ‘I always say I’m fine. ‘ you look away. ‘it’s horrible to see how she feels since you’ve left. ‘ Harry says. ‘She’s just not herself, she’s not the happy [YN] anymore. ‘ you hear it’s hard for him to say that. You grab his hand and hold it. ‘We know how the difference is, that’s why we left. ‘ Ryan says. ‘She wasn’t herself anymore, because of everything, and we tried to get her back, but it didn’t work, it turned out in a fight, and we said things we shouldn’t have said. ‘ you face them, your eyes are teary. ‘I just don’t know how you could do that, why am I a selfish little child? I was there for you all the time! I had just some bad things and that makes me selfish ? ‘ you look at him in disgust. ‘We were mad. ‘ Ryan whispers. ‘Yeah, so am I.’ you get out of Harry’s arms and walk out of the room. You sit down in the corner of your bedroom, crying your heart out. You hear them leaving downstairs, and Harry walks in, he has a glass of water for you. ‘You did right lovely, I swear.’ He gives you the water, you’re shaking a little, trying to drink some. ‘I don’t better at all.. I’m sorry I messed it up, I couldn’t handle it any longer. ‘ you stand up, putting your arms around him. ‘You don’t have to say sorry. It’s usual when you got to go through so much things at the same time, just remember that I’ll be here. ‘ He kisses your head. ‘You’re the best, you’re the one who makes me feel happy, even when you can’t see it. ‘ you stand on your toes to kiss him. ‘It’s called love. It makes you feel better I see, where’s your gorgeous smile?’ His dimples appear, and that makes you smile. ‘I love you Harry. ‘ you hug him tightly. ‘I love you hun. ‘ He whispers. You got a text, and when you read it, all the hope of getting happier is gone.
 ‘H-h-harry?’ you say, you show the text. ‘Hope you’ll never stop crying, you act like you didn’t do anything yourself. x Ryan.  HOW CRUEL?! Just no words for it. Hun, don’t let him every ruin something, he’s not worth it, look how he talks to you.’ He deletes it, and hugs you. ‘I won’t. I’m done with them, from now, I’ll only care about my real friends, and about you, my true love. ‘ you smile while tears stream down your face. ‘I’ll be here for you hun, always.’ He kisses you. ‘I’ll always be there for you 2. ‘ You smile. ‘Harry, thank you for staying, I love you so damn much..’ you kiss him another time, but your phone’s ringing. ‘Hello?’ ‘Hi, [YN], please listen. I’m very sorry about everything and I don’t like to see how you’ve changed, I’m sorry for what I said, I didn’t mean to. I hope you can forgive me, I don’t want to see you crying like you did..’ Harry smiles, he can hear it. You take a breath and say ; ‘Well, it’s forgiven, but I’m not going to start it all over again, I’m moving on from now, glad we talked about it, I’m done with the bad things, I only want to concentrate on the good things. ‘ You smile while taking Harry’s hand. ‘Okay, I understand.. I hope I’ll talk to you again, because I really miss our conversations.. bye [YN], hope it’ll all be alright.’ It was Sheila. ‘ your words were beautiful.’ Harry smiles. ‘I just want to let them come true also, come, we’ll go for a walk. ‘ it’s getting dark outside, but you just walk along, hand in hand. ‘Thank you for everything, you make me the happiest girl alive.’ You pinch his hand softly. He entangles his fingers with yours, facing you, his eyes are watching you cutely. ‘No problem, you would do the same. ‘ His smile lights up the dark streets of London. ‘Your eyes sparkle, I could watch it forever. ‘ he whispers. His head gets closer, you feel his hot breath. You put your arms around him as he kisses you passionately. ‘Baby, you light up my world like nobody else.’ You smile. You hear some people passing by, but Harry holds you close. ‘well, here we got our little crying baby with her boyfriend. ‘ You hear someone saying. ‘Ryan, you won’t get me anymore, give it up. ‘ you take Harry’s hand and walk away, going to a new and beautiful future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment