Saturday 17 March 2012

One Shot #48

request. x


#imagine
You have a day off from school and decide to call a few of your friends because you want to do something. ‘Hey girl! Want to do something?!’ first answer ; no. you call like 4 more friends, but everyone’s having something already. You try one more, and that’s Niall. ‘Hey Niall! Want to do something together this afternoon?’ you ask. ‘Yeh, why not? At what time? And what ya want to do?’ His cute accent let you melt a little. ‘Maybe we could swim? At 2 pm?’ you say. ‘Okay, I’ll see you there than! ‘ you say bye and get ready for 2 pm.

It’s almost 2 pm and you’re waiting at the pool for Niall. ‘Hey! Here I am, so we can go I think.’ He smiles. ‘I’m so glad you wanted to do something, I was sooooo bored!’ you laugh. ‘I like to do things with you, you’re just an awesome girl. ‘ He blushes. You get ready for swimming and he’s already searching a place because he’s faster. You lay your stuff at the same place and he lifts you up and throws you in the water. He jumps in after you with a wide grin on his face. ‘That’s mean! ‘ you splat some water in his face. ‘And that wasn’t?’ He laughs. ‘Payback.’ You mumble. You are messing around the whole afternoon, and he got you into a corner now. ‘You’ll know what you’ve done, payback time!’ He grins, you can’t escape, his arms get around you and he starts to tickle you in the water. ‘Stop it! Niaaaaall stooooop!’ you beg. ‘Don’t ever try it again than!’ he smiles. His arms stay around you, not tickling anymore, you watch his eyes and he watches yours. Before you even can notice, are his lips on yours and he kisses you softly. Your hand lay at his cheek and his arms around your waist. He takes you to a place where you can stand while smiling widely. ‘Am I dreaming?’ you ask. ‘No, you’re not, but I’m actually living my dream.’ He smiles at the ground. He takes your hand and bites his lip. ‘Would you please, please be my girl..?’ you lean in to kiss him, and he kisses back. ‘Got your answer?’ you blush. ‘I think so..’ he smiles.

‘Ladies and gentlemen, the pool will be closed in 15 minutes, please return to the change rooms. ‘Come, we’ll go and eat somewhere together, I’m kinda hungry actually..’ he blushes. ‘You’re always hungry, you know that.’ You laugh. You change into your normal clothes and go to Mac Donalds, because it’s not far from the pool. You laugh, eat, drink and talk for a long time, and he brings you home. ‘Thanks for bringing me home, it was fun with you. ‘ you smile at him. ‘We’ve to do that much more, just the two of us..’ his hands lay down at your hips and he pulls you closer. ‘I’ll see you tomorrow..’ he kisses you and strokes your chin with 2 fingers before he walks away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment