Saturday 3 March 2012

One Shot Louis, Emotional. #17.

I had to write my feelings down, so i did. it's based on something ive been through, but i won't let me being hurt by it anymore. :p

i'm so proud i can share this.

#imagine.
‘You’re just selfish and a little child, really, how could I ever be best friends with someone as pathetic as you?!’ the words your ex-best friend says, torn you into pieces. You’re crying and walk away. ‘YEAH, WALK AWAY, IT WON’T HELP. ‘ she screams after you and she says some things you can’t handle. You go home and walk up the stairs, trying to face nobody. You hear footsteps on the stairs, Louis heard you coming home. ‘Hey darling, what’s wrong? ‘ he walks to you while you’re at your bed, crying silently. You can’t answer, and he realizes that, so he just pulls you in for a hug. He rubs your back sweetly, and let you cry into his chest. ‘It.. it’s.. my be-e-est friend.. she.. ‘ you try to say, but it doesn’t turn out well. ‘ssh, you can tell it later, I’m here for you..’ He brushes away some tears, but it won’t help, they keep coming.. Louis gets you some tissues, and you cry your heart out. Louis strokes your cheek sweetly, you’re really upset, and he just comforts you a little. If you have the courage to talk, you tell the story, while crying silently. ‘It must’ve been so hard for you.. shall I talk to her?’ he says sweetly. ‘No, it’s over, I don’t want to see or speak her ever again. ‘ you look at your hands while saying it, you’ve been really hurt, and she won’t ever get close to you again. ‘Don’t say thing you’re going to regret lovely, you do love her, because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t cry.. ‘ he looks serious at you, he really doesn’t want to see you like this. ‘I won’t regret, I just know it’s over, she has gone too far.. she knows I can’t handle it when she screams things like that..’ you bite your lip. ‘think I’m going to sleep some, I think.. ‘ you kiss his cheek, and go to bed. Louis lays down next to you, and pulls you close when you’re asleep. ‘Everything will be alright girl..’ he whispers, and pushes his lips on your head. You’re dreaming about it, cause a tear is streaming down your face. Louis has his arms around you when you wake up, still upset from yesterday. You’re a little moody, but that’s understandable. Louis wakes up as you try to escape, which is very hard with his strong arms. ‘Sorry, I didn’t want to.. ‘ you whisper. ‘It doesn’t care, how do you feel?’ he asks a little sleepy. ‘Mmh, a bit better, thank you for everything, I love you boobear. ‘ you smile. ‘Don’t lie. I saw the tears tonight.’ He says while stroking your hair. ‘It feels empty, but I’ve to live with it. I’m used to it. ‘ you watch his eyes. ‘You miss her, don’t you? ‘ he asks. ‘The old her, but I don’t want to talk about it anymore, I’m done with it. ‘ you hold strong. ‘Just tell me, I can help, [YN] I’m serious, I don’t want you to be sad, I love you. ‘ he gives you a little kiss. ‘Thanks Lou, I love you way more. ‘ you crawl close to him, just laying and talking for hours, you laugh, you smile, he gives you cute little kisses, you just have a wonderful day, because you know, there’ll always be something positive, even if the whole world seems to be against you.. 

I think that you can’t get used to pain, you don’t know when it will come, when it will end, it’s just weird, how people can torn you in to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment