Wednesday 21 March 2012

One Shot #58

This one is with names, because my twittersistah and me needed one! haha :3.
i'm sorry..... :[
xx


#imagine
You’re in Paris with only the two of you, you try to shop a little, but it’s too expensive. ‘CELINA, CELINA, WATCH THERE!’ she points at a guy, which as you look, is Harry Styles. ‘Oh. My. Curls. It’s Harry!’ you say. ‘Yeah, like what the, come we go over there, to see him a bit better.’ Lucy takes your hand and you walk a little into Harry, which is watching at you two now, and he starts to smile. ‘Where we’re going next?’ Lucy asks loudly, trying to get his attention. ‘Eiffel tower? ‘ you ask. ‘We’re going to visit that one tonight, it’ll be nicer tonight.’ She smiles. ‘Sorry, I heard you speaking, you’re searching for somewhere to go?’ It’s an angel voice. You watch and see it’s Harry. ‘Yeah, that’s right, you know some places?’ you try to speak normal, but your voice is really enthusiastic. ‘Ah, you recognized me.. you’re the first one here.. and yeah, I know great places.’ He smiles, and you’re both melting. ‘We wouldn’t mind if you bring us there. ‘ Lucy grins. ‘I would like that actually..’ He says, and you’re both surprised, did he just say that? ‘Great.’ You smile sweetly. He takes you to some well-known places and tells you everything about it, he also talks a little French, which makes you both giggle. ‘Want to join us tonight? We’re going to the Eiffel tower. ‘ Lucy asks. ‘Yeah, why not? I’m here to get to myself a little. ‘ He smiles.  ‘We understand, it must be very hard. ‘ you smile. ‘Sometimes it’s annoying, but it can be fun also, it’s nice to meet fans..’ he explains. The more you are hanging around with him, the more he gets flirty to you both. ‘Celina, Lucy, you’re great, this is one of the best days I’ve had in months.. thank you two!’ he pulls one arm around both of you. ‘You’re welcome.’ You both say. You take him to the Eiffel tower, and climb into it. ‘Well, how’d you think this.. would you both.. like.. date me together? Like a 3-persondate? ‘ He blushes. ‘Well, I’d like that..’ Lucy says. You hesitate, with 3.. ‘Well, I don’t know.. We could try.’ You smile.

When you arrive at house, after Harry kissed both your cheeks, you go to sleep, and you both have the same dream. You’re at a concert of 1D, Harry sees you both, there’s light shining behind you, like you’re angels.. and he asks you two to come on stage. He gets on one knee, and says ; ‘You 2, stole my heart, with just one look, when I saw your faces, I fell in love, please marry me girls…’ You both say yes proudly.

The next morning you look weird at each other when you tell about your dreams, and suddenly, Harry walks in, and asks you to marry him, both. You almost faint when he asked it, and when he leaves after an hour or 2, you scream the lungs out of your body..

No comments:

Post a Comment