Saturday 31 March 2012

One Shot #76


#imagine
‘Pack your bags, sunny clothes, I’ve a huge surprise for you. ‘ Liam grabbed your waist and whispers it in your ear. ‘I want to know what it is! Tell me please?!’ you look at him cutely as you’re packing your bags. ‘No, I’m not going to tell you hun.’ He chuckles. You walk over to him, put your arms around his neck and watch his eyes. ‘pleaaase?’ ‘No, surprise is surprise. ‘ he gives you a little kiss on your lips. ‘you’re cute.’ He laughs. He holds his arms around your waist. He smiles cheeky as he hugs you tightly. ‘you’re mean.’ You mumble. ‘it’s not mean.’ He kisses you again. ‘I didn’t mean that, let me go?’ you chuckle. ‘I never let you go. ‘ he pulls you even closer. ‘you know what I mean.’ You laugh. You get out of his grip and start packing again.

‘Close your eyes. ‘ He says as you’re at the airport, he don’t want you to see where you go, he even let you listen music all the time if they were going to say things. It was a lovely flight, sitting with his arms wrapped around you. ‘Here we are in the beautiful streets of Italia! He smiles. You visit some great things and have a great time. ‘Why did you do all this?’ you ask, smiling  big as you arrive in your hotel room after an exhausting day. ‘Because you’re amazing and deserved some private time with me?’ he smiles again. You kiss him and he starts to kiss more roughly. He pushes you against the wall. He whispers in your ear before pulling you on the bed slowly. ‘I’ll show you what I mean with private time..’ and we all know what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment