Thursday 1 March 2012

One Shot #11 Niall

i got so much requests, thank you all <3.


#imagine.
You’re going on a holiday with Niall because he has to go on tour for 3 months and wanted to do something before that time. It’s the end of July and you chose to go to a beautiful place. ‘babe, Maybe we can go and climb a mountain or something..’ Niall looks with his beautiful eyes in yours.  ‘I don’t know how to do that, but I want to try though!’ you say. You walk to the tour guide to help get ready to climb a little mountain. ‘You have to hold on, even when you can’t climb anymore, if you fall, you can die. ‘ the tour guide gave some instructions and you listened carefully. ‘Let’s do this poo!’ Niall shouts. You go climb a little mountain, because you’re not that strong. ‘Niall what are you bringing with you?! That bag is huge!’ you watch him with big eyes. ‘you’ll see when we’re on the mountain. ‘ he says mischievously. You start climbing and get exhausted when you’re almost at the top. ‘I can’t anymore, whoa.. ‘ you say. ‘come, I’ll help you..’ he moves closer to you and he let you climb on his back. He climbs to the top very fast. ‘Thank you love!’ you smile at him thankfully. ‘Can I get something back for it? ‘ he smiles shyly. ‘Of course. ‘ you laugh, you lean into him and kiss him sweetly. ‘Do you know what I brought with me in that bag? ‘ he points at the huge bag laying on the ground. ‘no..?’ you say. ‘Aah, you know me, what’s in it?!’ he laughs. ‘if it’s typical you, it’s food, food, and more food. ‘ you laugh with him. ‘You’re right, smartass!’He kisses your cheek. You sit down at a big stone. ‘It’s beautiful out here.. ‘ you sigh. ‘yeah it is, just like you. ‘ he smiles and sits down next to you. You eat some things he toke with him and have a great time.  You walk back down together, holding hands, he strokes the back of your hand sweetly. ‘Come, we’ll take a short stop, very very very short..’ he wraps his arms around your waist, watching you silently. You get a little shy and blush a little. ‘Beautiful, you know I love you right?’ He asks. ‘Yeah, I know that, and I love you too Niall. ‘ you smile. ‘I want to ask you something..’ he watches you seriously, but has a cheeky smile also. ‘would you go with me on tour? ‘ You just felt like the happiest girl on earth and kiss him passionately. ‘Of course I will!’ you say. He pulls you in for a hug, and whispers ; ‘I’m the happiest boy alive!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment