Saturday 3 March 2012

One Shot #20 !

This one did i make to cheer someone up. :D. i liked reading her reaction.. :D


#imagine
You’re together with Harry for almost a year, and you just moved in together. Louis is going out tonight, with Eleanor, so you and Harry are messing around a little : you tickle each other, you laugh and giggle, but most of all, you’re cuddling. ‘[YN], you’re amazing, really. ‘ he looks into your eyes.

When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.’

You smile at him, and got some tears in your eyes, because it was so beautiful what he just said. ‘Harry, that was so beautiful, I love you.’ You kiss his cheek, and it makes him smile his lovely smile. ‘I love you too, you’re my girl, forever.’ He kisses your lips softly. ‘Shall we play truth or dare? ‘ Harry asks while stroking your cheek. ‘Yeah, it’s funny to play..’ you smile. ‘You start, truth or dare?’ Harry thinks about it a second. ‘Let’s start with truth!’ he chuckles. ‘uhm… What’s your biggest blooper you’ve ever made? ‘ you giggle a little. ‘Well, I don’t make the bloopers, but Louis embarrass me the whole time, if that counts, they straightened my hair, and it was very very very ugly.’ You start to laugh. ‘It isn’t funny! But it’s your turn now, truth or dare. ‘ you stop laughing. ‘Dare. ‘ you say determined.  ‘I dare you to.. uh.. to sing your favorite song, outside. ‘ you stand up, take his hand, and take him outside, and you start singing Stole My Heart to him, while smiling. ‘you’re a good singer, I didn’t know that yet.’ he smiles while he entangles your hands with his. ‘Well, I choose dare now, so what do I have to do miss? ‘ he smiles a very cute smile. ‘I dare you.. to.. tell someone with a straight face ; ‘Never tickle a cow, never. ‘ you laugh. ‘You’re evil! ‘ he says. He walks towards a woman on the street, and tells her what you dare him to do, you’re laughing as he walks back, very embarrassed. ‘Truth or dare, my love.’ He smiles. ‘Dare again. ‘ you smile. ‘I dare you to act a scene for me, and eventually use me as a person that you’re talking to, but it has to be the last movie you saw.’ You take him with you inside, and play a scene, which was very romantic and ended with a kiss. ‘How did that last thing go again? ‘ he smiles cheeky and kisses you again. ‘Truth or dare, mister Styles?’ you grin. ‘Truth’ he says. ‘Do you like doing this game?’ you ask. ‘No.. I just like to be with you.’ He smiles, and pulls you close, his hands entangles yours and he kisses you softly. ‘HARRY, you cheat on me?! ‘ you hear Louis screaming, but you really don’t care. Harry lays his forehead on yours, whispering ‘I love you..’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment