Sunday 25 March 2012

One Shot #63


#imagine.
It’s a warm summer day and you’re at work in the restaurant, you’re raising money for one more week, you want to go on a holiday. ‘Hello sir, what do you want to order?’ you’re taking orders the whole day, you’re a bit sweaty, because it’s damn hot outside. There’s a extremely attractive boy walking in, and you recognize him, it’s Zayn Malik! You try to act normal, which is quite hard. ‘Hello sir, what do you want to order?’ you ask with a smile. ‘Well, I’d like a coke ma’am..’ he looks at you and stares for a while. ‘Okay, something else?’ you write it down on one of the little papers you have, and he stutters ; ‘No.. thanks..’ You nod and walk away, you feel his eyes watching you. You get the order for the other people and him of course, before you can go to him, your boss is shouting that you’ve to come. ‘Take a little break, you seem tired.’ He says. You nod and walk to Zayn, which is chuckling. ‘Your coke, sir. ‘ You give him his coke and turn around. ‘Beautiful, don’t you want to sit down here? I heard you had to take a little break..’ he says. ‘I can’t spend my break here sir, I’m sorry..’ you smile. ‘Can I walk to your boss? I’ll talk to him, and I know you’ve recognized me, you can call me by name if you want. ‘ his smile makes you melt. ‘I’ll get him for you, if you have a minute..’ you walk to your boss and say that Zayn wants to ask him something. ‘Okay, I’ll walk with you. ‘ your boss said. ‘Hello sir, how can I help you?’ He looks at Zayn. ‘Well, I heard she needed a break, and I asked her to sit down here, she said she couldn’t. Can she sit down here?’ His cute puppy eyes look so adorable.. ‘Unfortunately, it’s not allowed to let her sit down here, I think you’d better go to our employers-room, I’m sorry, but we don’t want to get punished, even it’s just one time. ‘ your boss walks away, and Zayn stands up.. ‘Well, I’d like to sit down with you there, it’s much better to have some company. ‘ he smiles. He takes his coke and your hand, when you lead him to the employers-room. You both sit down and talk a little, you ask about how it is to be so well-known and things. ‘it’s fun, you make people happy, that’s what it’s all for.’ He smiles. ‘Wonderful thought.’ You smile back at him. ‘Y’know, maybe I don’t know you for so long, but I can talk with you like we’re best friends. ‘ his eyes sparkle, and his words make you blush. ‘I just.. yeah I don’t know, I think I can talk with people very good. ‘ you chuckle. You stand up at the same time, so you’re really close to each other, you feel his hot breath tickling your skin. He looks in your eyes, and you watch back. ‘I.. I’m sorry.. ‘ you turn away. He grabs your hand, and turns you back to kiss you. ‘No.. not sorry..’ he grins sweetly. He kisses you again and your boss walks in. ‘Ah, this is what you get then..’ he laughs. You blush and when he’s about to leave, you give your number. ‘I’ll call you.. see you later.’ He walks out of the restaurant, and that had to be a normal day? Noway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment