Wednesday 7 March 2012

One Shot #33

Random one for my followers :) xoxo


#imagine
You’re lying on your bed crying for hours. You know your parents are asleep so no one can hear you. You fall asleep, you didn’t notice your window was open, and Harry climbs into your room, he lays down next to you, and holds you in his arms, kissing your head. ‘Harry? ‘ you say very sleepy. ‘Yes my lovely?’ his cheeky smile appears as you open your eyes slowly.  ‘Am I dreaming? ‘ you say. ‘No, you’re just tired, go and sleep.. I’ll be here tomorrow too. ‘ he strokes your cheek. ‘No, I want to talk with you, why are you here?’ you sit up a little, you get awake more and more. ‘Couldn’t stand to be separated.. just had to see you. ‘ his hand lays on your hip, and his thumb is stroking it slowly. He lays his head down, and you crawl closer to him. ‘You can always come over here, I always miss you when you’re not with me. ‘ you whisper. ‘You’re very cute when you’re asleep by the way, you were mumbling some things, but I didn’t understand it. ‘ he chuckles silently. ‘What did I mumble? I dreamt about a fight or something, I don’t really remember..’ you lay down on your back, and his head is above yours. ‘you mumbled some names, and stop it, or something, than you said my name and everything turned out right, ‘cause the first words were pretty sad, but after my name it got sweeter.’ He looks into your eyes. ‘I don’t know actually, but I think it was about this evening. It’s very embarrassing, but I cried for hours, and I just don’t know why, then I thought of you, and I fell asleep I think.. so my dream must have told something. ‘ you smile. ‘Awe, called me, I cheered you up. I would’ve done this. ‘ He gives you a sweet little kiss on your lips, and you smile. ‘Didn’t want to make you worry about me, everything’s fine.’ You smile sweetly, and you lean with your head to his chest. You whisper that you love him, and he kisses your head, he hums you to sleep, and afterwards he also falls asleep with his arms around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment