Saturday 24 March 2012

One Shot #62

contest x


#imagine
It’s a cold winter day in London, you’re walking through the snow hand in hand with Harry. You see many people walking also, couples, parents with children, it’s so nice to see. A shiver goes down your spine. ‘You’re cold?’ Harry asks. ‘A little, but it doesn’t mind, it’s lovely outside.’ You smile. He stops walking, and his cold lips search for yours. ‘A little warmer now?’ his cute dimples appear. ‘Not really, but I liked it though..’ you smile cheeky. When you walk along, he pulls you closer than before, hoping you’re getting warmer. You walk towards his house, and get some hot chocolate, while sitting with your arm around your knee, shivering a little. Harry walks in with the hot chocolate, he chuckles when he sees you sitting there. ‘It wasn’t that cold, was it? ‘ He sits down next to you, and gives you your hot chocolate. ‘Maybe a little? I’m cold much easier. ‘ you blow a little ‘cause it’s really hot. ‘There you have a point.. I’ll warm you, after the hot chocolate!’ he smiles. You both drink your hot chocolate, and Harry gets a blanket, which lay on both of you now, and he holds you close. ‘You’ll get warmer, and I got you closer than ever before. Good deal.’ He whispers in your ear. You sit on his lap, your head against his chest,  your feet against the couch. His arm lay around your back, so you won’t fall. ‘You had me even closer, don’t you remember?’ you say. ‘No, I think I forgot?’ he watches you. ‘I’ll show you?’ you smile and you kiss him sweetly. ‘Okay, you’re right. But you know what I mean.’ He chuckles. His finger strikes your cheek. You yawn, and almost fall asleep laying on his lap. ‘Think you’re cold because you’re tired, beautiful.’ He smiles. ‘I think there’s a chance yeah..’ you blush. ‘Want to borrow my bed? ‘ He pushes you sweetly from his lap. ‘No, I don’t have to..’ before you can finish your sentence, he lifts you up in his strong arms, and leads you upstairs. ‘Yes, you’ll have to. ‘ he grins. He let you go, but immediately grabs your waist to kiss you. ‘Just go to sleep.. I’m going to take a short shower, I’ll join you then..’ he smiles. He gives you some clothes which you can use as pajamas, you laugh. He kisses you quickly and walks out of the room, you put the ‘pajamas’ on, his shirt is way too big and you giggle. You lay down under the huge blanket, you close your eyes. You are very sleepy, and you didn’t hear Harry coming in again, he lays down behind you, his arms around your waist. ‘Hey you. ‘ he whispers. You turn around when you opened your eyes. ‘Hiyaaa. ‘ you say sleepy. He strokes your cheek, smiling sweetly at you. ‘Go to sleep, my love. ‘ he kisses your nose. ‘I want to stay up all night, watching you. ‘ you chuckle. ‘You won’t reach the morning, you’re way too tired hun.’ You lay your head down on his chest, your arm around him, he hums a song, and yes, you fall asleep. ‘I love you [YN], goodnight. ‘ he whispers, knowing you don’t hear it because you’re dreaming already.

No comments:

Post a Comment