Saturday 3 March 2012

One Shot #14

i did some requests agaaaain. :D.


#imagine.
You’re going with Zayn to the movie because you’re together for 2 years, and you don’t like to do something really big. When you arrive at the cinema he’s already standing there, he is just as usual, looking perfect. ‘Hey [YN]!’ he smiles and kisses your cheek. ‘Hey gorgeous! ‘ you look into his lovely brown eyes, and take his hand as you walk into the movie theater. You get some popcorn at the bar and walk to your seats. Zayn holds your hand while watching the movie, he looks at you every minute. ‘I’d rather watch you, instead that movie..’ he whispers in your ear, and when you look at him, he gives you a cute kiss on your nose. You smile widely at him, and you both don’t really care about the movie anymore, The movie is paused for 10 minutes, so you can go to the toilet or something, but you both stay on your seats. He strokes your cheek sweetly, and when he leans in and kisses you, you feel like the happiest girl on earth. After the short break you still don’t pay attention to the movie, you give little kisses and smile the whole time to each other. ‘[YN], you’re the most beautiful, sweetest and most perfect person in the world, and I’m so glad that I can call you mine..’ he whispers. ‘I’m happy to be yours, I love you very much Zayn, I really really really do. ‘ you smile a sweet smile at him. ‘Watch the screen.. ‘ He suddenly says. When you watch at the screen, you see the movie isn’t playing anymore, and you discover ‘Dear [YN], We’re together for 2 years today, everything feels so good when I’m with you, will you marry me? Love, Zayn. ‘ You got tears in your eyes, and say ‘Yes I want to marry you!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment