Saturday 17 March 2012

One Shot #46

request x


#imagine
‘And the winner of the 2 tickets to an amusements park to their choice.. is… [YN]! Congratulations! We’ll send them to you today! Enjoy your day!’ you listen to the radio, and when you heard your name, you screamed because you couldn’t believe it. Niall, who’s with you asks who you’re going to bring with you. ‘I’m going to take you with me! It’s almost your birthday silly, and you’re far away at your birthday..’ you look at the ground. He lifts your chin with his fingers. ‘I’ll never be far away, I’m always here.’ He points at your heart, smiling sweetly. ‘But you want to go with me right? ‘ you bite your lip. ‘Yes my dear, of course I will.’ He puts his arms around you and you smile.

‘It’s this way!’ you walk into the amusement park hand in hand with Niall. ‘The rollercoaster first..’ Niall takes you on his back, to run you to the rollercoaster, but you laugh and take his hand. ‘No piggyback ride! Never!’ you say. ‘Yeah, at the end of today, you’ll be tired so you’ll need it, but I’ll save you this one. ‘ He smiles evilly. ‘Come on, into the rollercoaster..’ You get in the rollercoaster and hold his hand. ‘Scared?’ he smiles. ‘No, you?’ You grin at him. ‘No, well, maybe a little.’ His blue eyes watch you. Niall holds your hand very tight while being in the rollercoaster. ‘That was fun, you can decide where to go now!’ He smiles. ‘I don’t know! The free fall?’ you smile. ‘okay..’ you go around the park until you both get hungry.  ‘Come, we’ll get an ice lolly over there! ‘ you say. You get one and sit down at a little sit place. He smears some ice cream at your nose and he makes you smile. ‘Come here, I’ll take it off!’ he kisses your nose to get it off, and you giggle. You got a lovely day together, and end up in a carousel, he sits down behind you and has his arms wrapped around you. ‘I love you hun.’ His head rests on your shoulder. ‘I love you too. ‘ you smile. As you go home, he takes care that you got everything you want. You have a great evening, and fall asleep on the couch after he gave you a piggyback ride inside the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment