Saturday 31 March 2012

One Shot #74 Louis - fight.


#imagine
You’re calling with your friend and she’s telling you about a rumor, Louis has been spot with another girl, and you just can’t believe it. You’re going to him tonight, and you’ll ask him about. He’s not only your boyfriend, also your best friend, you can tell him everything, and you don’t know why he would ever cheat on you. The day goes very slow, it can’t get out of your mind, you’ve been crying a little also. ‘Mum, going to Lou now, talk to you later.’ You shout when you grab your coat and walk out your house. Louis saw you coming, so he stands in the doorpost waiting for you. ‘Hey babe.’ He smiles as you walk towards him, but you just say hi. ‘Hey, what’s wrong?’ he asks when you walk inside. ‘There’s a rumor going.. is it true?’ you watch him, biting your lip and already  having tears in your eyes. ‘Rumor? I don’t know a thing about a rumor? Tell me.’ He tries to comfort you by giving a hug, but you take a step behind. ‘Hey, I don’t bite..’ he reacts. ‘They say that you’ve been spot with another girl.’ You say, the tears burn on your face. ‘It’s not true, I would never go for someone else than you!’ he says. ‘I don’t know it anymore Louis, it looks like you don’t want to spend time with me anymore, I know you’re busy, but you’ve free time also, and you don’t even want to hang out that much anymore, I just don’t know it.’ You cry. ‘[YN], I swear, I don’t go out or do something with other girls, I only want you.’ His voice breaks and he starts to cry also. ‘I just don’t get much free time anymore, and most of the time I’m free, I’m tired so I sleep, I really want to spend time with you, always!’ he watches you with his gorgeous blue eyes. ‘Everyone talks about it, how do they come by that idea then? I just..’ you try to walk away, but Louis takes your wrist. ‘Don’t go.. don’t go..’ he says. He pulls you into a hug, you can’t get away. ‘Let me go.’ You say slowly. ‘No. Never. Don’t ever think something like that about me, I’m not like that, you know that.’ You try to get out of his grip, you succeed. ‘I need to think straight first..’ you say before walking away. ‘Text me.’ He shouts after you.


You sit down in a meadow, it’s your favorite place, you’ve been here so much times with Louis. You just go here to think sometimes or when you need to escape from everything. One of his lads sits down next to you. ‘I heard it from Louis.’ Liam says. ‘Liam, I just don’t know it anymore, it all looks like it, but it’s a rumor, of course I trust him, I just.. ‘ you start crying again. ‘I just don’t know what to do, I’m confused.’ You lay your head in your hands. ‘Hey, that’s not strange, I would have the same if it was about Danielle, what does your heart say?’ he asks. ‘Louis doesn’t cheat on me. It just can’t be true he would ever do that.’ You smile to the sky, without any emotion. ‘Your heart always speaks the truth, you got to know that, he told me you said he didn’t hang around with you that much anymore, it was obvious to all of us, we got more things to do, he was definitely getting unhappy. He always tells us everything about his times with you, where he takes you and stuff, but he didn’t tell us anything anymore, we knew it wasn’t good, and now this.. he’s suffering, please talk to him.’ He stands up. ‘Do the right thing, [YN]. ‘ he walks away. You think about every word Liam said. You get your phone out of your pocket and text Louis. ‘where are you? X’ you lay down on the grass with your eyes closed. He text you. ‘still at home..’ Liam was right, he’s suffering.


‘Louis? Open the door please, it’s me [YN]. ‘ you knock on the door. A crying Louis opens the door, looking at the ground. ‘Can we talk..?’ you ask. He nods slowly. You walk inside, and sit down next to him on the couch. ‘I talked to Liam. I heard such cute things about you, I was so confused, how could I ever thought that you were cheating on me.. I’m so sorry Lou, I’m so sorry.. could you ever forgive me? You know what you mean to me, you’re really me everything. You’re not only a boyfriend to me, also my best friend, and I don’t ever want to lose you. I love you.’ You say, looking at him. He looks up in your eyes, you think it’s because he wants to know if you’re serious. ‘hun, I would never, I swear, NEVER cheat on you.. you’ve to believe me when I say that.’ He lays his hand on your cheek, and you lean your hand towards his hand. ‘I’m sorry.. I shouldn’t be that stupid to think you’d ever do that.’ A tear streams against his hand, he brushes it away. ‘Come over here, I can’t stand your tears.. please smile that lovely smile.’ He hugs you, and rubs your back, like you love him to do that. ‘What did Liam say about me? ‘ he asks curious. ‘He told me that you always told them about the thing we do, how happy you were telling that, and that they obviously saw that you were spending less time with me, you don’t like it neither, do you?’ your hand rests on his, his hand is very warm. ‘No, I don’t like spending less time with you, you’re my girlfriend, my buddy, my everything.’ some tears find his way down at his face. ‘Don’t cry.. ‘ you touch his cheek, you wipe the tears away. ‘I just don’t know how I could believe it.. forgive me.’ You say, looking at your hands which lay on your lap now. He lifts up your chin, and kisses your cheek. ‘I do hun, no one will break us.’ A tiny smile curls around his lips.

‘BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYS.’ Louis screams outside the apartment where Zayn, Niall and Liam live. Liam opens the door, and smiles seeing you standing hand in hand. ‘Liam, thank you, for all the good advice!’ you smile. You hug him before getting inside. ‘it’s fine, everything for my friends. ‘ he chuckles. Niall’s eating when you walk in, Harry’s also here, he wasn’t at Louis’ so you could expect it. Harry tries to get some of Niall’s food, but Niall protects his food with his life. ‘NO HARRY. MY FOOD.’ Niall screams. Zayn’s just listening some music, but starts to talk with you when you sit down at the couch, Louis takes you on his lap. ‘Hey Danielle! How are you?’ you ask her when she walks in. ‘I’m fine, and I see you’re too!’ of course everyone knew about it, that was something you just knew. ‘I just believe some things too easily, I’m sorry you all had to suffer Louis being not that happy.. I just have to think before I act. ‘ you blush. ‘You couldn’t do a thing about it, don’t blame yourself.’ Zayn says. You’ve a great talk with them, just like nothing happened, you all eat dinner together and Harry says you deserve a night for you alone at home, so he stays with the others. ‘Bye guys, goodnight.’ You all say to each other, hugging everyone. Louis takes your hand and you walk home. ‘I’m so glad it all turned out well.. I couldn’t life without you.’ You open the door, put away your coat and get a drink for you both. ‘I can’t life without you neither, you’re just the most amazing boyfriend, buddy and person on earth Lou, I love you.’ You smile. He slaps your bum as you walk by. ‘Hey, don’t, I can tickle..’ you say mischievously. ‘you won’t, you’re a softy. ‘ he grins. You sit down on top of him, because he’s lying on the couch, you start to tickle him. ‘I don’t? I see..’ you say when you stopped. You give him a cute little kiss on his lips and you lay down next to him, against the couch. He wraps his arms around you, kissing your head. ‘I love you [YN]. ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment