Thursday 8 March 2012

One Shot #35

REQUESTTT :d.


#imagine.
You’re shopping in London, for some presents, your little sister’s birthday is tomorrow and you got to find a present. When you found something that’s really cute, you go and eat something in a little cafeteria, but on your way, you see some paparazzi passing by, and when you turn around to see where they’re running too, you see 4 boys, running for their lives. Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. 4 of the 5 boys from One Direction. But where’s Harry? He’s your favorite, and when you walk along, someone faces you, and it’s Louis. ‘SSHT! I know you recognize! Can I walk with you till they’ve left?’ you nod and you’re a little in shock. You walk to somewhere until you don’t see any paparazzi anymore. ‘Thank you so much! You saved my life..’ He watches you. ‘May I know your name beautiful?’ He smiles, and you melt, he asks your name..  ‘My name is [YN].’ You answer quietly. ‘Beautiful name, [YN] ‘  his finger strokes your chin, which makes you giggle a little. ‘Don’t you have to go back to the boys?’ you ask, even if you don’t want him ever to leave. ‘I should, but I don’t want to face the paps, you know. ‘ His smile shines again. ‘Yeah I understand..’ you smile. ‘You’re smile is very cute. ‘ He says. You blush. ‘Do you know how to get back by the way? You don’t seem like someone who comes from here.’ You laugh. ‘No, I really don’t know where I am. ‘ He takes your hand and takes you to a place you know. ‘Now I know where we are..’ you chuckle. ‘Well, I’ve to go to the boys I think..’ he scratches behind his ear while smiling shyly. ‘Can I have your number? So I can call you or something? ‘ he asks. You give your number, and he gives you a kiss on your cheek after walking away. ‘Am I dreaming?’ you mumble, and you go home slowly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment