Wednesday 7 March 2012

One Shot #29


how i love this one! xD 
requestttt x 

#imagine.
You just had a lovely dinner with Niall and his parents. ‘It was lovely thank you mister and misses Horan. ‘ you say. ‘Thanks hun, it was really nice to meet you. ‘ they smile sweetly at you, and Niall takes you with him, to his old room. ‘Well, here’s where I grew up. ‘ he smiles cheeky as you see his room, it’s like you thought it would be, just like a random little boys room. You sit down at his bed. ‘You were just a big fan of sports as you are now, aren’t you? ‘ you smile. ‘Yeah, I am, but I’m much more fan of you, you’re my world. ‘ he sits down next to you, sweetly stroking your hair out of your face. You kiss his cheek. ‘you’re sweet..’ you lay your arms around him, like a hug. His lovely eyes watches yours and you see some joy sparkling in his eyes. ‘Want to see some old places from here, which I never told to anyone?’ he grins, and takes you to the basement, where he shows a little hiding place. ‘So, my little Niall played here? Cute! ‘ you chuckle. ‘ Yeah, I don’t know how I ever made this, but I always played here. ‘ He smiles, proud but also like it’s funny. You poke him, and he tries to get payback, he lays you down and sits down next to you, he starts to tickle you, and you giggle like you never did before. He laughs because of your giggle, and suddenly you hear something. ‘Let. Me. Guess. YOU FARTED. DIDN’T YOU?!’ your almost crying from laughter. He nods shyly and you walk downstairs, you’re going home because you would join him watching his favorite movie, after he watched yours last time with you. ‘Mum, Dad, we’re going home, thanks for everything. ‘ you hug goodbye, and they say some sweet things. You smile and he lays his arm around your back when you walk away. When you got home, he grabs you around your waist, staring into your eyes and kissing you deeply. ‘This day is unforgettable lovely,  I love you. ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment