Saturday 31 March 2012

One Shot #73 Liam. - random.

Long Liam one shot :]


#imagine
You’ve something with your knee, so you’ve to go to the physiotherapist every week. ‘See you later mum! ‘ you get out of the car and walk into the huge building, the physiotherapies are on the first floor, easy to find. ‘Hello, I have an appointment for physiotherapy..’ you say shyly to the lady after the desk. ‘Okay, he’ll get you in a minute, just sit down somewhere in here.’ She smiles at you. You nod and just wait for the therapist. [YN], you can come with me. ‘ you hear, you stand up and walk with the man. He says hi and shakes your hand. ‘This way please. ‘ you (try to) walk with him. ‘Tell me, why are you here?’ he asks when you sit down. You tell your story, and halfway there, a guy walks in. ‘This is my assistant, sorry he’s late.’ You look at the assistant and smile. ‘You’re Liam Payne, I guess.’ You chuckle. ‘Definitely a fan..’ he smiles at you. You finish your story, and they listen carefully. ‘let’s take a look first, tell me if you’ve pain. ‘ he does some random things, and you could scream of the pain. Your knee is big and blue. ‘How far can you move it?’ you show what he’s asking. ‘Okay, Liam can you tape it in? I’m going to ask something to a doctor, be right back.’ He walks out, and Liam takes tape. ‘You can sit here, say me when I hurt you, I hope I won’t. ‘ he smiles. His soft hands touch your skin gently and you moan out of pain sometimes. He smiles shyly, saying sorry. ‘you can’t help it, pain keeps coming..’ you say to him. You have a little talk, the therapist isn’t back yet. ‘Stay on there, don’t suffer for nothing.’ He says, chuckling. ‘Here I am again, sorry it took kinda long. We’re going to take pictures, Liam, could you bring her there? ‘ you nod, and Liam nods also. The therapist walks out, and Liam lifts you up, so you don’t have to stand on your feet. He places you in a wheelchair, and brings you to the second floor, where they take a picture as he gently helped you on the table. ‘Thanks. ‘ you say cheeky.
‘Now we can go back.’ Liam chuckles, he helps in the wheelchair and brings you back. ‘Well, it’s not broken, but you need crutches, you can’t stand on it. ‘ you think ‘I’m screwed.’ You make another appointment, and Liam helps you to get out of the building. ‘Can I have you number?’ he asks, blushing. You give your number and see your mum’s already standing there with the car. ‘Bye’ you say friendly when you get into the car. ‘Bye’ Liam smiles.

‘And?’ you mum says when she’s driving. ‘Not broken.’ You laugh. ‘they don’t know what it is. ‘
‘They don’t? strange. ‘ she drives you home, and you get out of the car. She gets you a drink when you hear your phone.
 ‘[YN] speaking, hello?’
‘Hi, it’s Liam, I couldn’t wait to call you. Do you want to hang around together sometimes? ‘
‘yeah, why not?’
‘could you come over to my house tonight?’ you hear him smiling.
‘Yeah okay, where is it, and at what time?’
‘8 PM and it’s the apartment in the back of the huge park.’
‘Okay, I’ll be there, see you then!’ you say.
He says goodbye and you ask your mum to bring you there at the time.
‘Can you bring me to a friend tonight?’ you ask. ‘Yeah, but first, dinner!’ she laughs.

‘Here it is.’ You mum says. ‘Thanks, I’ll text or call you.’ You get out of the car and ring the doorbell. ‘Hey, how are you?’ Liam asks when he opens the door. ‘I’m fine, how are you. ‘ you smile. ‘I’m fine too, come in!’ You get into the huge apartment. ‘to your right.’ Liam chuckles. You walk into the living room, where Liam let you sit down, and gets you both a drink. You talk for a while, he wants to get to know you better, you tell him everything he wants to know, you already know so much about him. ‘So you play [ your favorite sport ] for 6 years now, and this is your first injure?’ He asks, he watches you cutely. ‘yeah..’ you got lost in his eyes. He stared at you the whole time. ‘you got beautiful eyes.’ He whispers. He comes closer and without any hesitation he places his lips on your, a little but soft kiss. ‘sorry..’ you mumble, blushing. He keeps watching you, smiling. ‘no sorry, maybe another time?’ he leans in to kiss you again, a cute kiss this time. ‘Am I dreaming or something?’ you say, smiling. ‘No, I just like you since the first time I saw you.’ He smiles shyly. ‘Seriously, the perfect Liam Payne, likes me?’ ‘yes. I like you. ‘ he laughs and gets closer to you. ‘you know what I think about you, so tell me, what do you think of me?’
‘I think you’re perfect, sweet and just adorable, you’ve always been yourself. you reached so much, you care about your fans. It’s just so beautiful how you do that. You’re a very nice person.’ You smile. ‘You really..’ you interrupt him. ‘Yes. I think that.’ He opens his mouth to say something, but closes it again because he don’t know what to say. ‘Think I’ve to call my mum, she’ll kill me if I go home late.’ You smile cheeky. ‘Aw, too bad, can’t you stay here tonight?’ he takes your hand. ‘Well, maybe if she’s in a good mood..’ you chuckle. You call her, and she agrees after a few times asking. ‘I can stay, but I don’t have pajamas and things…’ you say, laughing. He smiles cheeky. ‘I think you’d look great in some of mine?’ he lifts you up and go upstairs, you hold your crutches. ‘Thanks. ‘ you say sweetly and kiss his cheek. you search something that isn’t really big for you and get ready for sleep. He kisses you one more time. ‘Would you be my girl?’ He asks cutely, which you can’t resist. ‘Of course Liam, I’d love to. ‘ you say before drifting away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment