Tuesday 13 March 2012

One Shot #44

request :]


#imagine
You’re at a party with some friends, and they also invited some other friends you don’t really know. There are loads of guys, but you just look at one. His eyes are brown, and they have a cute sparkle. His hair’s black, and it’s just perfect. He has the face of an angel, and you’re just melting as you look at him. He seems to watch at you also a few times. ‘Hey, I’m Zayn.. What’s your name?’ He walked up to you. ‘My name is [YN]..’ You smile shyly. ‘Beautiful name, beautiful girl..’ he chuckles. ‘Wanna dance, beautiful?’ He asks and as you nod, he takes your hand. Some of your friends are screaming ‘wooh wooh’ at you as you dance together. ‘Guys, jealous?’ you scream at them, you got the time of your life. When the party ends, you and Zayn walk outside together, he’s about to bring you home, and you talk a little, to get to know each other a little. ‘Well, it was nice to meet you.. I’ll see you again I think..’ He kisses your cheek before walking away from your house. You go to sleep but just before you drift of, someone’s calling you.
‘Hey, I just wanted to ask you something.. I’m sorry I call right now.’ It’s Zayn. ‘Well, ask me then! I was about to sleep haha, but it doesn’t matter.’ You giggle silently, you can’t believe he’s calling with you. ‘Well, do you want to join me one time on a date?’ he asks slowly. ‘Yeah, I’d love to!’ you say. ‘Do you want to go to the park or something tomorrow? At 3 pm? ‘ you can hear he’s smiling. ‘okay, I’ll meet you there. ‘ You smile and he says goodbye. You go to sleep and wake up with a very good feeling. After a shower, breakfast and doing some random stuff, it’s time to go to the little park in the city you’re living. Some guys are watching at you while you walk over there, but you just keep on walking, while smiling widely. Someone grabs your waist from behind. ‘Hi [YN]..’ Zayn’s standing behind you, wide smiling too. ‘Hey Zayn, how are you?’ you turn around and he’s looking just as perfect as yesterday. ‘I’m fine, how are you? Did you sleep well? ‘ He smiles cheeky. ‘I’m fine also, and yeah I did sleep well.. ‘ you laugh. You walk along the park, and he toke your hand while blushing. ‘I think you just overwhelmed me yesterday, I had to see you again.’ He says when you stopped walking. ‘Oh, well, I’m sorry? ‘ you smile at the ground. He lifts your chin so he faces you and he kisses your lips quickly and short. ‘No sorry.. ‘ He smiles. You blush and look into his gorgeous eyes, which sparkle just like they did yesterday. ‘well.. I’m sorry for saying sorry then..’ you whisper. ‘I would like to do this much more with you..’ He says when you’re about to get to the begin, you walked for hours, you know each other much better now. ‘I’d like that too, but I’ve to go now.. my parents expect me at 4.30 pm..’ you blush and hug him. ‘I’ll call you, but a little earlier..’ he says. He leans in to kiss you one more time, not a really short kiss, but it is very sweetly. ‘Bye [YN].. ‘ He says when he lets go your hand. ‘Goodbye Zayn.’ You smile and walk away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment