Wednesday 7 March 2012

One Shot #31

Request!


#imagine.
You’re talking on the phone with Louis, your boyfriend. Tomorrow is your birthday and you’re talking about a party you’ll give this weekend. ‘Can I borrow you for a few hours on your birthday?’ Louis asks. ‘Well, I’ve got to ask my parents, but I think it’s okay. ‘ you say, giggling a little. ‘Why do you even want to borrow me? You’re allowed to come, y’know. ‘ ‘I knoooow, but I planned something, I just need two or three hours, at dinnertime, after school.’ You can hear his laugh, as sweet as always. ‘I’ll ask it now for you, just a sec. ‘ you walk downstairs and ask it. When you smile while telling him they agree. ‘They agree, tell me, when you do want to pick me up tomorrow? ‘ You ask, still smiling. ‘Well, 3 PM? I can come to your school than.. ‘ ‘Okay, I’m free at 5 to 3, so I’ll be waiting outside..’ ‘Okay hun, oh, I got to go now.. I’m sorry.. ‘ He says. ‘It’s okay, I’m going to sleep I think. ‘ it’s almost 10 pm, and you’re pretty tired. ‘Okay, goodnight, I love you, kiss on your forehead.’ He laughs cutely. ‘Goodnight, see you tomorrow, love you too boo bear. ‘ You go to sleep, tomorrow will be great.
‘CONGRATULATIOOOOOONS.’ Your best friend hugs you when you walk into school. ‘Thanks! ‘ you smile at her, you’re very happy because Louis texted you a very sweet text this morning. ‘Hey hun, congratulations, can’t wait to see you, hope we can celebrate this every year, together! I love you. Xx’ this is going to be your best birthday ever. The hours on school go very fast, you laugh a lot, don’t do anything in the lessons, and many people say congratulations and things. ‘Hey, I’ve to go, Louis is going to pick me up, see you later. ‘ you get your stuff ready and walk outside, Louis is already standing outside. ‘Hey, Happy birthday sweetie’ He pulls you closer and kisses you. ‘Thanks Lou, what do you want to do today? ‘ you smile, and he grins. ‘Well, I planned a lovely dinner, at a cute restaurant, but first, I’m going to take you to my place, ‘cause I also got a little present for you. ‘ His arms, which were around your waist, let go and he helps you in his car. When you arrive at his home, he runs inside, and you just walk, and he runs down the stairs when you close the door. ‘Here it is, hope you like it. ‘ He gives you a little present, and when you open it, you see it’s a necklace, with a picture of you 2 in it. ‘Lou, it’s beautiful! Thank you..’ You hug him tightly and give him a kiss on his cheek. ‘I’m glad you like it sweetheart, happy birthday.’ He holds you tight while trying to walk to the couch, you’ve to walk backwards, which makes you giggle. He smiles a cheeky smile and kisses you when you’ve reached the couch. You cuddle for just 15 minutes, and then you leave, because he would take you to a restaurant.
‘What would you like to eat? ‘ Louis smiles, you’re holding hands over the table you’re sitting at. ‘I don’t know, I choose what you choose, I don’t need a special treatment on my birthday. ‘ He watches you for a second, to make sure you’re serious, and then he orders something, which you like both like very much, and he makes sure you got a great dinner. ‘What do you want for dessert? You can choose everything you want..’ He says, which makes you chuckle. ‘Can I have you? I don’t want another dessert..’ you smile. ‘Well, you already have me.. but okay, you’ll get me. ‘ He already paid yesterday, so you leave, by the car you get your ‘dessert’ because he kisses you, long and passionately. ‘ loved the dessert?’ he grins. You nod, and you go home, where you’ll have a great party, with friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment