Friday 30 March 2012

One Shot #69

Random --


#imagine
You’re best friends with Louis since the age of 5. You’ve so much fun together, and sometimes it even looks like you’re a couple, you’re really close. You wouldn’t even mind, you’ve liked him for years, and you’re still waiting for the moment he will like you back. ‘Hey babe, going to catch some pigeons, wanna join me?’ Louis is standing at your door, smiling his regular smile. ‘Yeah, okay!’ you take a coat and close the door behind you.
‘RUUUUUN!’ Louis screams as you follow some pigeons. You laugh as he caught one. ‘Great job, is it Kevin?’ you ask. ‘No, it’s a girl!’ he watches you with a sad face. ‘Let’s catch some more than. ‘ you smile and walk over to 1, you get it and walk back. ‘This isn’t him I think..’ you smile when he watches your face. ‘You’re right, he isn’t. ‘ you let it go. ‘IT’S THAT ONE!’ he screams, you walk towards the one he’s pointing at, but he runs beside you, so you both fall down. He falls right on top of you. You look into each other’s eyes, and he leans in and kisses you. You smile shyly when you get up. ‘uh… okay.. I’m sorry?’ he mumbles. ‘I actually liked it.. I also like you.. for ages..’ you blush. He smiles when you say that, you look at the ground. ‘I.. I feel the.. same. ‘ his finger lifts up your head, so he can see your face. He looks into your eyes while he’s smiling. It’s silent, you just watch each other. He takes your hands and pulls you closer, you wrap your arms around his waist, laying your head against his chest, hugging. ‘I’m happy you feel the same, I was afraid you didn’t. ‘ you whisper. ‘I wouldn’t be this close to a girl I don’t like, I didn’t even had the feeling we were just friends anymore..’ he says as you walk to your house. ‘KEVIN!’ Louis grabs your hand fast and run to the pigeon, who flies away a little further. ‘Lou, stop it, I’ll get him!’ you give him a lovingly look and walk slowly toward the pigeon, and take it, giving it to Louis, who kisses your head. He whispers a few things to the pigeon, so silently that you can’t hear. ‘Kevin, please stand me by, let her be my love, I’d give up my whole world for her..’ he let Kevin fly away and smiles big at you. ‘You want to know what I whispered, don’t ya?’ he watches your curious face. ‘If I’m allowed to, yes.’ You smile. ‘I’ll tell you when we’re inside. ‘ he kisses your cheek. You turn around, and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling himself closer, laying his head on your shoulder when you try to walk. You burst out laughing when he almost falls over. ‘I can also decide not to tell you..’ You stop laughing and run inside, hiding behind the door of the living room. He walks in slowly as you jump into him from behind. ‘Tell me please? ‘ you hold your arms your him as he smiles and turns around. ‘I asked him to stand me by, helping me with something.’
‘What’s that ‘something’?’ you ask curious. He smiles the cutest smile ever seen before speaking. ‘Would you be the one I give up the whole world for? Will you be my special girl, my love? ‘ he nervously watches you. You kiss him sweetly and feel him smiling. ‘Yes, Louis, of course I will. ‘ you smile. ‘Thank you Kevin..’ he says, chuckling as he kisses you again.

‘Tonight’s the party of Lucy.’ He says. ‘Yeah, talking about that, I’ve to put that dress on..’ you smile. ‘I’ll wait here, if you would like to join me to my house, so I can change.’ He cutely says. ‘I think you look great, don’t change.’ You laugh. ‘I need to get showered hun. ‘ he chuckles. He moves his hands from your shoulders to your hands, sliding them over your arms, sending shivers down your spine. ‘Use my shower?’ you take him upstairs. ‘uh…’ is all he answers. You got your stuff in the bathroom already, you lead him into your bathroom and close the door. ‘C’mon, we’ll shower together?’ you chuckle. As you’ve showered, which means a lot of cute kisses, you get dressed for the party.

‘Hey [YN], Hey Lou!’ Lucy says happily when you arrive. ‘Hiyaaa! I want you to meet my lovely boyfriend..’ you smile lovingly at Louis. ‘You guys finally are together? Great!’ she screams. Louis takes your hand as Lucy leads you inside. ‘I’m going to the boys for a minute, I’ll be back. ‘ he whispers, kissing your cheek before walking away. You dance a little with Lucy, talking about today, she listens carefully and is very happy for you. There’s a slow song starting, as suddenly someone embraces you from behind. ‘Wanna dance, beauty? ‘ Louis asks cutely. You nod and he leads you the whole song. You stand in the middle of everyone as he kisses you passionately, you hear people ‘aw’-ing and Louis whispers in your ear while you hug ; ‘ I’ve never felt this happy, I love you [YN] ‘ you smile. ‘I love you too Louis, forever. ‘ you dance/have fun till the party ends, and spend the night at Louis’ place, you sleep in one of his shirts, with his arms wrapped around you tightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment