Monday 5 March 2012

One Shot #23

Requestsss! :D.


#imagine
You’re on a holiday with your parents in Italia, and you are walking along in Rome. ‘Mum, I’m tired, I’m not going to join walking the rest of the week.’ You say. ‘okay hun, you can go to shopping if you want, we’re going for a walk every day, so you can find to do something. ‘ you nod. ‘Okay then, can you bring me to the house now than? So I  can have fun also? ‘ you look annoyed. ‘yeah, okay.’ You walk back to the place you’re staying, and you get some money so you can buy some clothes or something. Your parents left directly when you were there, so you’ve to find it yourself, and you just walk right in one time. Your phone buzzers, a text, you take your phone and walk away while reading it. ‘Hey girl! How’s Italia?! I’m doing fine here in Holland.. I miss you, come back soon, and tell me everything! xoxo’ It’s your best friend, and you grin. ‘Hey, it’s nice here, and I’m doing fine too, I miss you too, and I will tell you everything.’ suddenly there’s someone who bumps into you, and you both fall down. ‘Oh sorry, I was texting..’ you say while you stand up. ‘No worry, I was texting too..’ You look at the boy which just bumped into you, he’s like a god, gorgeous hair, lovely brown eyes, and his smile is the cutest smile ever seen. ‘I’m [YN]..’ you mumble. ‘Nice name you have, I’m Zayn.’ He watches you, and keeps smiling. ‘Do you have pain ? ‘ he watches your knee, which is bleeding a little. ‘No, it’s fine, I’ll just ask someone for a plaster. ‘ you smile. ‘No, I’ll help you.. ‘ he walks with you to some cafeteria and ask for a plaster, and even with put it on the wound, he helps you. ‘Thanks.. can I offer you a drink as a thanks? ‘ you smile. ‘ No problem, and I’ll buy my own, don’t waste your money for me. ‘ His cute smile appears again. You get something to drink, and you talk, but you’re a little shy. ‘Can I have your number please? Maybe we can do something, I’m here till Friday..’ he says. ‘I’m here till Thursday, and yeah, would be fun. ‘ you smile shyly, and you give your number. ‘Well, I’ve to go now.. my parents are waiting for me I think..’ he says. He stands up, you both pay and he kisses your cheek before he goes away. You reach your chin with your hand, what just happened? You can’t believe! You walk back to the place where you’re staying, and your parents are already there. ‘Shall we get some pizza? Heard they got the nicest pizza in restaurant here..’ your mum says. You nod and walk to a sweet little restaurant in the street. When you walk in, you see the boy you met this afternoon, and you smile sweetly as he sees you. You go sit down on the other side of the restaurant, and you secretly text with Zayn. He asks you to join him to some places around Rome tomorrow, and you ask your parents, which agree because they like to see you have a friend here.

‘Hey beautiful. ‘ Zayn says as you meet the place you were yesterday. ‘Hi, my parents want me to be back at 4 pm.. ‘ you smile. ‘It’s great, I can show you some places, I’ve been here 3 times before, and my parents won’t let me join their walks. ‘ he takes you to some giant stones, which lay very beautiful, with all kind of flowers and things. ‘Woow. Just beautiful.’ You react kind of shocked. ‘Yeah, I found this place last year..’ he smiles. You talk for hours about where you life (you both life in London!) and some random stuff, and laugh a lot. ‘Well, I think we’ve to go back now..’ you say, but he lays his finger on your lips. ‘not before this..’ He kisses you sweetly, and this is just the begin of a wonderful holiday..

No comments:

Post a Comment