Friday 30 March 2012

One Shot #67

request x


#imagine
Because you don’t feel too well, Louis and you decided to stay home tonight, just doing something together. ‘I know something we can do! Karaoke Party! That’s so much fun.’ Louis says. You sit on the couch, he has his arms around you, and you were thinking what you could do, because watching TV is really boring. ‘You mean that game against other players? Okay! You can go first.’ You smile and get your laptop with a microphone. He chooses a love song, and keeps watching you while singing, he doesn’t need the lyrics or notes, he knows them all. ‘Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling, every time we kiss I swear I could fly.’ He takes your hand and lays it against his chest while singing the next sentences. ‘Can’t you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last, need you by my side..’ The song ends and you glance at him, you come closer and give him a hug. ‘I love you boo bear. ‘ you smile. ‘Don’t call me like that! I love you too [YN], even when you call me boo bear. ‘ he kisses your cheek. ‘your turn!’ he grins. You choose a song you know, so it won’t be that hard. ‘Grenade or This Is Me?’ you smile. ‘I’ll sing the boy-part in the song!’ Louis says. ‘okay. ‘ you smile. He sits down close to you, so he can see the lyrics. You sing and overwhelm Louis, he didn’t know you had such a great voice. ‘You’re the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I’m singing, I need to find you, I gotta find you..’  He suddenly stops singing and kisses you deeply. You place your hand on his cheek as you kiss, his hands lay around your waist. ‘Why didn’t you tell me you had such a great singing voice? I was overwhelmed! And you didn’t even flip your hair..’ he chuckles. ‘I thought you had some better lyrics.. and I don’t have a great voice, I dislike it.’ You laugh. ‘[YN]. Don’t.  You. Ever. Say. That. ‘ he looks at you. ‘it’s great, and you know it. I love you for being you, but don’t dislike yourself. ‘ he lifts up your chin, you stared at your hands. ‘I don’t, really. ‘ your arms get around his neck, looking in his eyes. ‘Forget that game..’ He says, his lips search for yours, it’s a soft kiss, though very intensive. He lifts you up, so you both stand now, his arms crawl over your back sweetly. He has a cute smile when you open your eyes slowly. His eyes sparkle, and he pulls you closer. ‘I know something we can do..’ he grins mischievously as he lifts you up and takes you upstairs..

No comments:

Post a Comment