Thursday 1 March 2012

One Shot #12 Louis

Request, request and request. :D


#imagine
You’re sunbathing at the beach with some friends. You spotted some hot guys, but you haven’t the courage to say hi, and so do your friends. You hear them laughing very loud and you talk a bit with your friends. The laughter gets closer and they walk along the beach, watching you and your friends. ‘That one in the middle!’ you hear them saying loud, and you’re in the middle. ‘girls, shall I get us a drink or something? ‘ you say after a few minutes. ‘uh.. yeah. I want a coke!’ ‘ice tea for me!’ you take some money and walk to the little bar which isn’t far away. ‘hi sweetie, can I help you? ‘ the lady says friendly. ‘Can I have 2 bottles of ice tea and one bottle of coke, please?’ you smile shyly. ‘Of course my dear. it’s 4,50 euro please. ‘ you give her the money and on your way back, one of the hot guys bumps into you, and you both fall down. ‘I’m so sorry!’ you say, standing up slowly. ‘No problem, I’m sorry too. ‘ he looks at you with his lovely blue eyes. ‘I’m Louis by the way. ‘ he smiles shyly at you. ‘I’m [YN], nice name you have. But I think I’ve to go back to my friends. ‘ you turn a little red. ‘too bad, shall I walk with you? My friends are over there. ‘ he points at his friends. ‘if you want too, yeah. ‘ you walk back together, talking a little. ‘Hi girls, this is Louis, we just bumped into each other.. ‘ you both turn red. ‘Hi, how are you!’ your friends directly talk to him and he talks back. ‘I’ve to go to my friends now, Why don’t you join us tonight here at the beach, we’re going to have a bonfire. ‘ he smiles. ‘Yeah, we’d love to!’ one of your friends says. ‘See you at 7 pm!’ Louis walks away, and get a lot of questions from your friends. ‘EASYYYY. I’ll tell you.’ You laugh. You tell them about what just happened and they think he likes you.
‘Come on [YN], it’s already 7 PM, there are they!’ your friends are excited, and you walk towards the boys who are the hottest boys ever. ‘Hey, Lou told us you’d come!’ A blond guy says. ‘I’m Niall, and these boys are Zayn, Liam, and Harry. ‘ they all say hi, and Louis walks up to you. He takes your hand and you sit down next to each other by the bonfire. ‘Wait, aren’t you.. ‘ your friend watches them better. ‘yeah, we are. You’re the first one who knows. ‘ the boy with the curls says. You got much fun with everyone this night, and when it’s midnight Louis asks you to go with him, and so you were alone walking along the beach with Louis. ‘it’s a beautiful night, isn’t it lovely?’ he takes your hand when you smile shyly at the ground. ‘yeah, it is. ‘ you look at him secretly, and he looks back. ‘I.. I fell in love with you I think.. ‘ Louis says while he smiles widely. You both stop walking and you look into his clear blue eyes. ‘I feel the same, you made me smile when I saw you for the first time..’ you whisper. He smiles and pulls you closer. ‘I would love to see you a more.. ‘ he whispers softly in your ear. His hands lay on your hips, and you smile at each other. He lays his forehead on yours and his hands crawl smoothly over your back. Your friends are screaming you’ve to come, but when you try to walk back, he grabs your hand, pulls you close and kisses you softly.. ‘Would you be my girl [YN]? ‘ He asks with a very cute smile. You answer ‘Yes, I want to be your girl. ‘ and you walk back hand in hand, while he kisses your head sweetly, knowing that there will be a long and beautiful relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment