Friday 30 March 2012

One Shot #70

random --


#imagine
You’re just watching TV and eating lots of popcorn with Niall on the couch. You’re watching the X-factor, Niall always watched it since he auditioned himself, and got so far with One Direction now. ‘This is just great, I love watching X-factor with such a lovely girl like you. ‘ you cringe close to him, he lays his arm around you, it gives you a safe feeling. ‘This girl is very good!’ He sometimes says things by some auditioners. ‘Yeah indeed. ‘ you agree. You thought you saw something at the carpet, you start to scream. ‘hun, what’s wrong?’ Niall looks terrified. ‘SPIDER!’ you scream. You pull your legs up on the couch. Niall starts to laugh. ‘It’s just a spider, easy my love, I’ll get it away.’ He stand up, takes the spider and walks outside to throw it away. ‘See, it’s gone. ‘ he chuckles. You get up, and wraps your arms around him tightly. ‘Hey, I didn’t save the world yet..’ he laughs. ‘I know, but I just think you deserve one for being the best boyfriend ever?’ you look into his eyes. He pulls you into a tight hug before kissing you sweetly on your nose. ‘I love you. ‘ he says. You smile. ‘I love you way more. ‘ you smile mischievously and jump on the couch. Niall embraces you from behind, acting like he’s a monster, kissing your neck. ‘Niall, stop it. You’re not scary, you’ll never be.’ You laugh. You try to get out of his grip, by leaning forward, but he falls on top of you. His eyes are locked on yours, your lips meet, but he falls off the couch, and you start to laugh. ‘Very smart mister Horan, very smart.’ You sit up and help him stand up. ‘Don’t laugh you.. I can get the spider back..’ He grins. ‘No, please don’t. I’m going to run if you try to.’ You look terrified, it makes him laugh now. ‘joking, I won’t do that to my princess. ‘ He lifts you up so he can get you on his lap, you giggle. ‘you can also ask..’ He interrupts you by giving a little kiss on your lips. ‘no I can’t. ‘ he smiles. You watch TV again, how lucky you were that it had a little break. Niall is stroking your hair now, you just watch him, not the TV. You kiss his cheek. ‘I’m going to sleep, goodnight Niall.’ You smile. You stand up but he pulls you back on his lap. ‘come over here, I don’t let you go that easily. ‘ he kisses you, intensive. His arms crawl over your back, and they end up on your hips. You give him one last kiss and walk away, you put on your pajamas and lay down in bed, you sleep in no time. You’re dreaming about Niall, and it only gets sweeter and sweeter when his arms lay around you..

No comments:

Post a Comment