Tuesday 13 March 2012

One Shot #39

request. x


#imagine.
You’re on a holiday with Zayn, you visit some cities in the US, and now you’re in New York. The city is very big and you just walk around a bit, being lost. ‘You really don’t know where to go?’ you ask. He chuckles. ‘No, I don’t know. But I’m with you, so everything is fine..’ he smiles shyly at the ground. ‘Come, we’ll go that way!’ you take his hand and lead him into some other streets, and it’s the good way, you just found the famous shopping street. ‘You found it! You’re awesome!’ He kisses your cheek. ‘I’m just lucky..’ you smile. ‘I’m lucky, I got you. ‘ his eyes sparkle and his smile shines. You just walk in and out some shops and have a great day, much laughing, much talking. ‘[YN], shall we go and eat in this lovely restaurant?’ he points at one. ‘Alright? You can even go to the large Mc Donalds if you want, I wouldn’t  care you know. ‘ you laugh. ‘I’d rather go there.’ He takes your hand and leads you to the restaurant, and you got a lovely dinner, there are really nice people, live music, and fantastic food.

‘[YN], I just want to say something..’ He watches you seriously and sweet at the same time. ‘You look at him and smile. ‘Okay..’ you say.

‘We met each other 2 years ago, at one of the concerts, and you stole my heart with just one look.. we were singing that sentence when I saw you, and you really did. We dated for 2 months, I asked you and you said yes, I was so happy. ‘ He smiles at you widely. ‘And now, we’re moved in, we’re celebrating holidays together, you keep me up. I love you [YN].. ‘ you smile at him, and people applause. ‘I love you too Zayn, I really do.’ You lean in to kiss him, and people keep watching at you. ‘I got a little present for you, because, I didn’t say this for nothing. We’re together for one year and a half!’ he smiles and as you walk to your hotel, he keeps smiling and saying sweet things to you. In your room lay some rose petals and a little package on the huge bed. ‘Woow. I didn’t expect something like this.. it’s wonderful..’ you walk into the room, and turn around to watch at him. ‘if I do something, I want to do it good. ‘ He smiles. He takes you to the little package, and he lets you open it. It’s a bracelet with your date on it, and his name is also on it. ‘Zayn.. it’s beautiful!’ you hug him and give him a kiss. ‘You’re welcome hun, I love you.’ He smiles. ‘I love you too, this is the best holiday ever, thank you. ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment