Saturday 31 March 2012

One Shot #72


#imagine
‘Darcy, where are you?’ you scream. Your daughter came home, crying, Harry and you can’t find her anywhere. ‘Hun, I know where she is, let me talk to her.’ Harry says. He pulls you close and kisses you quickly. You walk downstairs and wait at the couch for them to come downstairs.
Meanwhile ; ‘Hey little girl, why are you crying?’ Harry found her and she pulled her arms around her neck and cries into his chest. ‘They hate me.’ She mumbles. ‘Who hate you darling?’ he rubs her back so she calms down. ‘People at school, they bully me for having curly hair!’ her teary eyes watch his face. ‘Remember that they’re just jealous, if you’re proud about your curls, let it go, they’re not worth it. ‘ he lifts her up and takes her downstairs, she smiles a little and kisses his cheek. He gave her to me and she lay down at our laps. You stroke her cheek. ‘Darcy, I love you.’ You whisper. She smiles at you, her cute dimples appear. ‘I love you too mummy.’ She says. Harry watches you, he takes your hand. ‘My 2 girls, you’re adorable. ‘ he smiles. Your little girl falls asleep on your lap and Harry carries her to bed. ‘Be right back.’ He whispers, kissing your head. He lays her down in bed carefully, and when he’s finished, he looks terrified as he sees you’ve followed him, you’re standing in the doorpost. ‘Am I that scary?’ you chuckle. ‘No, you’re not scary at all, you only act like that.’ He walks up to you and kisses you. ‘mmh, that one asks for more?’ he takes your hand and leads you down the stairs. He takes you on his lap, sitting on the couch, kissing you again. His hand are crawling all over your back, rubbing softly. After a while you both lay down at the couch, his arms around you and his body against yours. ‘You’re lovely.’ He kisses your cheek. You fell asleep, and Harry stroked your cheek a few times. ‘mummy, daddy, I can’t sleep..’ you daughter climbs on Harry, and lays down to fall asleep. ‘Goodnight my girls, I love you.’ Harry whispers when you’re both asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment