Thursday 1 March 2012

One Shot Zayn, Emotional.

I wrote this one because we saw the tweets of Harry about Zayn's loss..
I wanted to write how i would handle this, as someone he needs.
It's maybe just an imagine, but i try to say with this one,
That i'm always here for them, and that i'll always support them till the end.


#imagine
You are on your way to your boyfriend, who just heard bad news. You see he’s crying when you arrive at his house, you run to him and comforts him by hugging tightly. The tears stream from his perfect eyelashes, they find their way down his cheeks. You take him to his room, where you sit down at his bed, you comfort him the whole time, rubbing his back, and give him kisses on his cheek or forehead. ‘I don’t.. I.. I just don’t know.. why.. ‘ he says while stuttering a little. ‘Ssh.. I know, I’m here for you darling..’ he lays his head on your shoulder. You brush away the tears from his cheek, smiling sweetly that it’s ok. ‘Everything will be alright, I know that, for sure. ‘ you stroke his cheek sweetly as he pulls you in for another hug. ‘I hope it will, please stay with me tonight, I won’t survive on my own..’ he says in a very sad way. ‘I will stay with you as long as you need me, I promise. ‘ you sweetly say. ‘thank you.. ‘ he’s really shaking, but hold him close until he calmed down a little. ‘Come, we’ll go and watch some TV, to get your head a little empty.. ‘ you just suggest a thing. ‘Maybe it will help.. ‘ you walk downstairs and you put on the TV, taking him on your lap, he just lay down with his head on your belly, staring at the TV. You know it isn’t working, but you just let it go now. You go with your hand through his hair. ‘Stop it, it tickles.. ‘ Zayn says suddenly, a tiny smile appeared on his face. He pokes you back a few times. ‘Okay, okay, I’ll stop.. do you feel a little better?’ you look at his face which is just like heaven, so beautiful. ‘Yeh, because of you my dear. ‘ He smiles thankful at you. You blush a little, you made HIM smile. ‘I love you Zayn, I’ll always be right here for you.’ Your eyes sparkle while saying that. ‘I love that sparkle in your eyes when you say something sweet, it means that you really mean something.. and I’ll repeat your words.. I love you [YN], and I’ll be there for you too, ALWAYS!’ he kisses your nose softly. He lays on top of you, on the little couch, he has his arms wrapped around you, and hold you so close you can barely breathe. He gives you one more kiss on your forehead, before you go to sleep together, with a lot of faith in the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment