Wednesday 7 March 2012

One Shot #30

Emotional about Zayn, request! :D


#imagine 
It's over with your boyfriend, he kissed another girl in front of you, and it made you freak out, so you ran away, crying. You sit down at a place, far away from everyone, you think, but there's someone crying also, not far away from you. You hear him, and look up. What you see is a god, he's too hot. Brown eyes, black hair, face of an angel. He also watches you, with teary eyes, and walks up to you. ' seems like this place is a good place to cry?' He says. ' I think.. ' you say. ' what happened?' He asks friendly, sitting down next to you. ' my boyfriend kissed another girl in front of me. He didn't notice me. ' you can barely say it, it’s hard. ' he doesn't deserve the tears, but it’s really tough holding them back.. I also got something like that, but my girlfriend broke me just before kissing another guy randomly. ' his eyes get wetter, the tears go from his eyelashes to his cheeks, and he lays his head into his hands. ‘It’ll get better, for both of us. I know that.’ You say, you lay one arm around his back carefully, you try to comfort him, while you don’t even feel well yourself. ‘I hope everything will get better. Got these things so much, but it still hurts so much every time.’ He watches you, and you lay both your hands on your knees. ‘you’ll never get used to it, it always hurts. ‘ you smile forwards with some tears in your eyes. ‘That’s true, you’re cheering me up a little.’ He smiles. ‘Guess I’m doing one good thing today..’ a tiny smile appears for just 2 seconds. ‘Well, come, we’ll make something clear to that boyfriend of you. ‘ He takes your hand, and you walk towards school, where he’s with his friends, he walks up to you. ‘Hey babe, how’s your day?’ he smiles. ‘Not good, how was your kiss with that other girl? Liked doing that straight in my face?’ you look into his eyes, Zayn’s standing behind you, ready to come in if you need it. ‘you saw it? Oh.. damn.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t know what I was doing. ‘ his smile disappeared and he wants to put his arms around your waist, but you step backwards. ‘you did know what you were doing, I know you. ‘ you watch a little angry. He starts to scream things to you, but when it goes too far, Zayn’s sweet voice tell him to shut up. ‘If you try to make your point, you did, but let her go than, you hurt her already. I only hope she’ll ever be my girl, ‘cause she cares about people. But you just don’t deserve her. ‘ Zayn takes your hand and you walk away, your ex-boyfriend watches after you, shocked of Zayn’s reaction. When you’re at the other side of the school, you look at him. ‘Did you really mean that? I mean, I do care about how people feel, but what you said before it..’ He faces you, his brown eyes look into yours. ‘Yes. I meant that. You just did something no one ever did before. Cheering me up, instead of saying things that won’t help. ‘ you smile shyly. ‘I just was myself..’ you mumble, being lost in his eyes. ‘You’re great, really like that kind of personalities. I saw you and it just feels right from the first second. ‘ you smile at him.  ‘Thank you, also for that what you said. You’re really nice, I wouldn’t know why someone would hurt someone like you. ‘ his smile appears, and he kisses you out of nothing. It feels like the right thing to do, and you got a nice long relationship with him without any pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment