Saturday 3 March 2012

One Shot #15

What was I happy to write this one, my idol, the one who inspired me to start writing these things, wanted one from me! @1D_IMAGINING ! :D.


#imagine
It’s your holiday and you go to Italia with some friends, it’s the first time you go without your parents, and that’s really exciting. ‘Bye mum, bye dad!’ you scream when you’re leaving with your friends. One of their parents was nice enough to bring you to the airport. ‘Thanks for bringing us! Bye! ‘ you arrive at the big airport and try to find your gate. ‘[YN], it’s that way!’ one of your friends shouts. ‘Okay, okay, you say it’ you follow them and arrive at your gate. After checked in you try to find your seat, you took some things with you, so you won’t get bored while flying. ‘What will you guys do ? ‘ you ask your friends. ‘Reading, listening music.. what about you? Can you make a choice? ‘ they laugh because you have some paper to write on, paper to draw on, music to listen to, and also got your Nintendo. ‘well, I want to draw the things there, so I’m not going to draw now,  I think I’m going to listen music and play some games on my Nintendo!’ you smile as a child who just got candy or something. Your friends laugh at you. ‘Hey, you guys won’t try to do it! So shut up ‘ you laugh. After playing some Super Mario, and Professor Layton, you hear you are going to land in 5 minutes, you get your stuff ready and just wait till the plane lands. The first thing you see when you get out of the plane is snow, a lot of snow. ‘Woaah, look over there, the mountains are really nice!’ one of your friends says. You walk towards the little house you hire for the week you are here. ‘Everything here is so nice, I can’t wait to see more..’ you say. You unpack your backs and go outside to watch the neighborhood.

‘[YN], shall we get some skiing lessons? you haven’t done it ever did you? ‘ your friend says. ‘I think it’s better if we get some yeah, I never did this before no..’ you mumble. ‘At 2 PM is one lesson, we can go there if you want. ‘ she says. ‘okay, we’ll go there then.’ You smile at her. Your other friend is going to watch you, because she doesn’t want to do something alone. ‘Hello, I’m your teacher for now, my name is Ian and I’m going to learn you the most important things about skiing. ‘ you watch to everyone who is in the lesson, and you discover one of the boys, who is extremely attractive with his lovely brown eyes,  watching at you and smiles at you shyly. You’ve not much time to think about it, because the teacher helps each one of you and after just half an hour or something, you are skiing a little, and you fall down next to your friend, who’s laughing out loud. ‘Well, this isn’t very spectacular or something, I’d rather do something else.’ You say. ‘Come on, don’t give up in just one day!’ your friend says. You smile at her and both get up to try another time, but you almost bump onto the boy who was watching you. ‘sorry, I don’t know how to do this actually.’ You say while blushing a little. ‘ well, me neither, and you didn’t hurt me or something, so why say sorry?’ He says with a lovely warm voice, his brown eyes sparkle a little. ‘uh.. I don’t know..?’ you mumble. ‘[YN], come! The lesson ended, we’re going to drink something now. ‘ your friend says. ‘okay, well uh.. goodbye? ‘ you look at him one more time, he looks so familiar. You get something to drink at a lovely little cafeteria. ‘Can I have 3 hot chocolate please? ‘ ‘yeah of course my dear. it’ll be 3 euro please.’ The lady who’s helping you smiles sweetly. ‘thank you madam, goodbye’ you walk to your friends with the hot chocolate and watch the beautiful mountains. ‘Shall I draw the mountains or something? Would be a nice souvenir for my parents.. ‘ you say. ‘YEAH. You should! You are sooo good at drawing. ‘ your friends say happily. ‘Okay, I think that’s a yes then.. you can go skiing or something, I’ll find a place to sit down and draw. ‘ you smile at them. ‘Okay, we’ll see!’ you drink your hot chocolate and hug goodbye if you go back to your little house to get some stuff for the drawing. You sit down in the snow and start drawing the beautiful mountains. ‘Hey, didn’t I see you before?’ a warm voice says behind you. As you turn around, you see the beautiful guy who also got that lesson. ‘Yeah, at that skiing lesson, I almost bumped onto you.. ‘ you say. ‘I didn’t introduce myself yet.. I’m Zayn. ‘ he says, and now you know why he looked so familiar. ‘I’m [YN], and now I know why you look so familiar, why didn’t I see it before. ‘ you laugh. He blushes lightly. ‘What are you drawing?’ he asks, he sits down next to you. ‘I’m drawing the mountains, as a souvenir for my parents. ‘ you smile while looking at the mountains. ‘It’s very nice over here, are you really doing this because you want to, or just because you don’t want to go skiing?’ he looks at you. ‘I just suck at skiing! Those lessons aren’t helping either, and I like drawing so I do something I like. ‘ you explain, but get a little red, again. ‘ah, I understand, but I can help if you want, I’d love to help. ‘ he smiles. ‘uh.. yeah alright, I’d try. ‘ you put your drawing in your bag and you walk together to your friends, who are skiing already. ‘Girls, this is Zayn, he wants to help me with skiing.. ‘ you say to them. ‘Hi Zayn!’ they say together, and they look at him. Zayn helps you on your skis, and you follow his instructions. ‘you’re much better than Ian!’ you shout while smiling. You go to a little slope, and he waits for you at the end to catch you up. His arms went easily around your waist when you stopped. ‘Shall we go together now? Think you know how to do this now. ‘ He watches you. ‘okay, but my friends? Can they go with us too? ‘ He nods. ‘Why not? You’re here together!’ You all have loads of fun and you just fell once, because Zayn fell, such a cute accident. ‘We’ve to go for dinner, want to join us? ‘ one of your friends says. ‘uh, I don’t know, if you don’t mind.. ‘ he smiles, and you’re melting because that smile is just so cute. You walk to the house and your friends prepare dinner so you can talk with Zayn. ‘What do you like to do, when you’re not singing and that stuff..’ you watch at him while playing with your fingers. ‘Just hanging around with friends, or playing games with the boys, they suck at mario kart. ‘ he smiles. ‘What about you, gorgeous? ‘ you look in his eyes when he says that, and answer shyly. ‘ Well, I like singing as well, and drawing, which you knew already. ‘ you chuckle. ‘DINNER TIMEEEE’ you suddenly hear behind you. You get up and walk with him to your friends, who made some tacos, you laugh. ‘Well done, haha, tomorrow I’ll prepare something..’ you sit down and you all eat. ‘Girls, you are really good at this. ‘ You say when you’re finished. They smile thankfully. ‘Yeah, loved it.’ Zayn smiles. ‘What are you two going to do tonight? ‘ your friend asks. ‘well, I don’t know.. ‘ you mumble. ‘I could show you where I’m staying if you want..’ Zayn watches you. ‘Alright than, but what are you going to do ? ‘ you saw they were grinning. ‘Nothing special, we’re just going to watch some movies or something. ‘ they answer.

‘Well, this is where I’m staying.. ‘ Zayn shows you a villa just outside the little neighborhood. ‘It’s huge! Don’t you get lost in there?’ you say a little shocked. ‘Well, I got lost in your eyes already.. ‘ He takes your hand and takes you inside where you see  a lovely living room. ‘like it?’ he says smiling widely. ‘yeah, it’s so beautiful in here.’ You smile back. ‘I know something more beautiful, it’s not a thing, but a someone, called [YN]. ‘ he wraps his arms around waist and looks deep into your eyes. You blush lightly and when he kisses you on your cheek, your melting. You talk to him for hours, and when it’s time to go, he asks you to come around again tomorrow, and kisses you quickly, and you walk to the house with a big smile, you’re friends are so happy for you when you tell them everything. You go to bed and drift away with the best feeling in the world.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment