Monday 5 March 2012

One Shot #28 Liam - Emotional


#imagine.
You’ve been very sad the last few days, and didn’t want anyone to visit you. Your parents didn’t thought about it the first two days, but now they’re getting concerned, and they send you outside, but you just don’t want to. You decide to do what your parents do, and you just walk, with music on. You sit down at a little tree in the little forest near the neighborhood, so nobody would see you. You’re crying silently and you look up, someone’s walking up to you. Through your teary eyes, you see it’s Liam. ‘Hey girl, why are you crying? And why don’t you answer your phone..’ He sits down next to you, and he watches you with his lovely eyes. ‘It feels empty. I don’t know why, I don’t know who, I don’t know what it is.. it just feels so damn empty.’ You watch at him, and he brushes your tears away. ‘it’s that friend I think, you were so close, and she just chose the wrong way. Don’t worry, you will feel better sweetie. ‘ Liam comforts you, by rubbing your back sweetly, one of the things he’s so good at. ‘I don’t know, what she did is unbelievable, and then the other friend, he just used me, why do I even trust people? I’m only getting hurt..’ you bite your lip. ‘Babe, I know how you feel, and I know you’re strong enough to let go. It’ll just take time. ‘ he lifts your chin to face him, and you feel some tears coming. ‘it’s alright to cry, just let it go..’ you lay your head against his shoulder, and he lays his arm around you. ‘so glad you knew I was here.. how did you even know?’ you put your arms around him, and he strokes your cheek while smiling. ‘I followed my heart, I know your hiding places, I went to your home first.’ He laughs shyly. ‘My parents wanted me outside, I didn’t want to. And I was sad so I didn’t call or text someone. ‘ you look into his eyes, he watches yours also. ‘next time, you’ll just have to.. I’ll eat you if you don’t. ‘ he chuckles and when he stands up, he lifts you up, it makes you giggle. ‘Liam, how do you know to make me happy so well? ‘ you smile at him. ‘Well, just telling the truth I think..’ he smiles shyly. ‘I love you Liam.. ‘ you put him in for a tight hug. ‘I love you too, [YN]. ‘ He kisses you sweetly and you walk back to your home..

No comments:

Post a Comment