Friday 23 March 2012

One Shot #60

request


#imagine
You’re laying on the beach, sunbathing. You’re on a holiday, it’s summer, and Louis, your little son and you could finally go on a holiday with all of you. They’re playing in the sea, throwing water at each other. You close your eyes, lying on your back. ‘Mummy! Mummy! Help me, daddy wants to catch meeee!’ your son is screaming and sits down next to you. Louis is grinning cutely as you watch to him. ‘I think you did something yourself.’ you laugh. Louis leans over you to kiss your cheek, and your son tries to push him aside. ‘Daddy, why are you so strong?’ he asks. ‘Because I’ve to take care of your mum and you.’ He smiles. ‘I hope I’d I’ll be like you when I’m older!’ he jumps on Louis’ lap, and you laugh. ‘You will, I know that, you really look like him already.’ You stroke his cheek. Louis legs lay on yours, he tries to get closer, it makes your boy giggle. Louis’ arm rests around your back, as your son is playing with some sand. ‘You can also play with some other kids, little boy, I think you could play together.’ Your son stands up and walks to some kids, and starts to play with them. ‘He’s so cute. ‘ you chuckle. ‘He has it from you, you’re also cute. ‘ Louis take you in his lap, with his arms around your waist tightly. He kisses your neck. ‘I love you, [YN].’ He whispers, breathing softly in your neck. ‘I love you too. ‘  you entangle your hands with his and sigh deeply. You close your eyes and enjoy the sun again. Your little son suddenly sits down at your legs, you open your eyes and smile. ‘Hey, you’re back, did you have fun?’ You wrap your arms around him, and pull him closer. ‘Yeah! Can’t we do this much more mummy?’ he asks while watching with his deep blue eyes. ‘We could.. but we don’t always can go here, daddy has also work. ‘ you say, and tick his nose sweetly. ‘We’ll do some nice things at home too little boy, for sure.’ Louis smiles. ‘Yay! I love you!’ your son kisses both your cheeks before you stand up to go to the hotel. After having dinner in a cute restaurant, and bringing your son to bed, you cuddle on the couch while watching tv, your wear one of his sweaters, ‘cause you’re a little cold. ‘I hope I’ll get more free time, it’s way better to spend time with my loves. ‘ Louis whispers in your ear. You smile when you turn around. ‘You’ve to do what you want, you got much fans, you can’t disappoint them. ‘ you go with your hand through his hair. ‘[YN], I won’t, but I also have to spend time with my family. ‘ he kisses your lips and you decide to go to bed. ‘Goodnight hun, I love you.’ He kisses your head before you both go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment