Tuesday 13 March 2012

One Shot #43

-request


#Imagine.
Louis just picked you up from work and you’re driving at the highway and you talk about random stuff. ‘Who’s going to make dinner when we’re home? ‘ Louis smiles at you. ‘Uh.. I don’t know? If you want to, you can. ‘ when you suddenly hear something strange from the car, you stop at the edge of the road and get out of the car. ‘What just happened?!’ you ask, trying to hold back your laugh. ‘I don’t know..’ He smiles mischievously and walks up to you. His arms get around your waist and he kisses your cheek. ‘I’ll call this time, you did it last time. ‘ He smiles. He walks a few steps away and calls so they come and help you. ‘It will take at least two hours. ‘ He watches you.  ‘What do you want to do? Two hours?!’ you sigh. ‘Well, just talking or something, come, on my lap you!’ he sits down in the car with his legs outside, and he wraps his arms around you to pull you on his lap. His head’s laying on your shoulder while he plays with your hands, you feel his breath tickling in your neck. ‘You’re lovely, y’know?’ he whispers, and it makes you giggle a little. ‘You are, Lou, you’re my lovely boy. ‘ you turn your head a bit, so you can watch at him, while smiling. He tickles you teasingly on your arms, it makes you shiver.
‘Hun, you know I love you more than anything in the world huh?’ He whispers. ‘Now I do, and you’re my everything lou, I love you. ‘ You kiss one more time, and someone suddenly talks behind you. ‘Well, what’s wrong with your car?’ a guy asks, and you laugh silently. You wait for the guy fixing your car, and you thank him. As you arrive at home, you ask what he wants to eat. ‘I don’t want to eat anymore.. I just want you.. ‘ He smiles mischievously and he kisses you passionately, he lifts you up, and takes you to the bedroom. ‘I’ll show you my love..’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment