Friday 23 March 2012

One Shot #61

contest x


#imagine
*Splash* Some water in your face while you’re in one of the huge attractions at the most wonderful water park in England. Zayn has his arms around you, and you both laugh of joy. ‘That was so nice!’ you shout when you end in the pool. He flicks his hair. ‘Hey!’ you say, he laughs. ‘I’m sorry hun.’ His smile is beautiful, like always. His moist lips touch yours. He strokes your hair. ‘I love you [YN]. ‘ he says. ‘I love you too Zayn.’ You smile. He takes you to one of the little buildings with Jacuzzis. You walk in the sun, it’s really warm outside. His hand entangled with yours, walking through the park, it’s just all real now, like you ever dreamt about it. ‘Jacuzzi? Why?’ you chuckle. ‘I don’t want to share your beauty with others..’ he whispers. ‘and here I got you for myself.’ He grins. He helps you in the Jacuzzi and sits down behind you with his arms around your waist. ‘You’ll never have to share me, I’m totally yours. ‘ you say, chuckling. He turns you around, his eyes are watching you sweetly. ‘I’m proud to call you mine.’ He kisses you softly. After the kiss, you held him close, hugging him tightly. And when you came home after the beautiful day in that park,  he kisses you passionately in the rain, it started to rain when you drove back. ‘Goodbye sweetheart..’ he whispers in your ear before letting you go. ‘Goodbye Zayn..’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment