Monday 5 March 2012

One Shot #25 Niall


#imagine.
You’re just waking up after a beautiful night with your boyfriend Niall. He isn’t in bed anymore, and you see a little note on his pillow.
It says ;

You’ll find this note when you wake up, I’m at work, they called me, see you around 2 o’clock. Xx.

You got a strange feeling in your tummy, but you don’t think about, and take a shower before breakfast. When you go downstairs, you see a cute little breakfast Niall made for you, and you smile widely. ‘Thank you Niall..’ you mumble, while you know he can’t hear it. You spend the time with watching some TV, texting some friends and sing a little song. When you hear the door go open, you look behind, and there he is ; perfect as always, his beautiful blond hair, his lovely blue eyes and a cute smile. ‘Hey sweetie!’ he walk towards you to give you a little kiss. ‘Hey, how was work? ‘ you ask. ‘Well, I didn’t actually work.. it’s so funny you didn’t notice me..’ he smiles mischievously. ‘What did you do then?’ you ask curious. ‘Well, walk with me please?’ He takes your hand, and you walk with him, he takes you to the garden, which WAS empty. Now it’s full with colorful flowers, and some places you can sit on, but most of all, it just wouldn’t be Niall, if he didn’t add some food, he has placed it in a heart shape, and also in that heart, there is formed your name. ‘Niall, how? Why?’ you’re speechless, it’s the sweetest thing someone ever did to you. ‘Just because I want to show you my love, you’re my girl, forever. ‘ You sit down in the lovely garden, and Niall gets his guitar. ‘Shall I learn you how to play?’ You nod and sit down in his lap, his arms around you while he explains how to play. ‘I just won’t get as good as you are, you play so much better.’ You chuckle. ‘Shall I play a little song for you then?’ he asks cutely. ‘If you want to.’ You smile. You try to get of his lap, so he can play, but he holds you on it, and plays a little from Stole my heart, he sings also ; ‘Under the sun today, we sat here down, and you stole my heart, with just one look, when I see your face, I fall in love, it took a minute girl, to steal my heart, today. ‘ You turn around a little, and watch his eyes. ‘I love you, [YN]. ‘ He smiles. ‘I love you too Niall.. you’re such a sweetheart.’ He kisses you passionately, and after that kiss he laughs and says ; ‘You taste much sweeter than that candy.’ And you smile at him. You put your arms around him and when he lays his guitar away, he throws some candy in your face, teasingly. ‘Hey, you’d better eat that.’ He says. ‘No, not if you throw it at me, that’s just mean. ‘ you take one piece of candy, and before you can eat it, he takes it from you. ‘This is mean, throwing isn’t.’ He laughs. You tickle him till he gives it back, and you giggle. You’re acting like little children with this candy. ‘Sweetie, can I get some more from you? This candy isn’t that sweet..’ He smiles shyly. You kiss him, and you just sit down the whole afternoon, staring to the sky, telling how much you love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment