Saturday 3 March 2012

One Shot #18 Liam

Request, my first request about Liam! :D


#imagine
You’re lying in bed, asleep, Liam  watches you cutely, he doesn’t want to wake you up. He hums a song and you wake up slowly. ‘Hey little princess. ‘ he says sweetly, smiling at you. ‘Goodmorning..’  you say with a sleepy voice. He leans in to give you a sweet little kiss on your head, which makes you smile. You just lay in bed staring at each other, until Liam get out of bed. ‘Would you like breakfast, darling?’ he watches you cutely, and you nod. ‘I’ll help you.’ You get out of bed too, and when you’ve found some clothes for today, you go downstairs together. He stands behind as you reach for something, and you giggle a little because you can’t reach it. ’Can you get it? ‘ you chuckle. ‘Yeah, but I think you will get too, watch. ‘ He lifts you up and it makes you giggle even more. You take it, and he let you reach the ground again, his arms stay around you. He smiles cheeky before he let you go. ‘Come on you, we’re done now. ‘ you laugh and take his hand to lead him to the table. You eat some sandwiches or something, just what you like, and Liam watches you the whole time. ‘[YN], what do you want to do today? I’m yours today..’ he smiles mischievously. ‘Well, I didn’t really plan something, we could go to.. uh.. a spoonless place? ‘ you watch desperately and he starts to laugh. ‘What’s so funny? I really don’t know..’ ‘You’re cute, shall we stay home and just watch some movies or something?’ He takes you on his lap, and kisses your lips. ‘We’re not going to watch Toy story.. ‘ you laugh. ‘Okay, deal, but I can choose the movie. ‘ He plays with your fingers. ‘Alright, cause it’s you. ‘ You clean up after breakfast, and settle down at the couch, while Liam chooses a movie, and he settles down next to you, and cringes close to you. His right arm lays around your waist. It’s a boring movie, and you both don’t pay attention anymore, you just cuddle. ‘[YN], you know I love you right?’ he says. ‘You know I love you more. ‘ you smile sweetly, and he kisses you. ‘I love you now, I love you forever, I use to say dreams aren’t true, but now I shout NEVER SAY NEVER.’ You smile at him, he’s the sweetest boyfriend on earth.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment