Sunday 4 March 2012

One Shot #22


You’re in London, to see your boyfriend Harry again, you didn’t see him since you moved to another little city and he has another tour, but could just get 1 day off. You’ll meet each other at the Big Ben. Someone covers your eyes and you hear; ‘Who’s this?’ You smile and answer ‘Harry, I know it’s you. ‘ You turn around when his arms crawl around your waist. He smiles the loveliest smile you’ve ever seen, just before he kisses you. ‘I missed you so much babe, I really can’t survive being without you. ‘ He whispers in your ear. Your hands entangle with his, and you look into each other’s eyes sweetly. ‘Where would you take me today, prince charming?’ you giggle a little. ‘Well, I thought it would be nice to go to the London Eye, or something. ‘ he smiles. ‘I’d love to.’ He lets one hand go, and you walk together to the London Eye. ‘Ladies first..’ he says gently while you get in. You watch together to a beautiful sight of London, still holding hands. ‘I love the view.. and I love you.. hey, it rhymes. ‘ you chuckle. ‘I also love you, and the view. I’m watching at the most beautiful city, with the most beautiful girl, my life can’t get any better. ‘ you look at him, and kiss his cheek. His cute dimples appear, which make you smile even wider. You go with your hand through his curls, that’s something not many people are allowed to. He chuckles cutely, and you lay your head on his shoulder. You sigh while watching to view, you’re going down already, too bad, ‘cause it was very beautiful. ‘Shall I lead you through a few beautiful places in London, or don’t you want to walk a lot? ‘ Harry asks. ‘I don’t care what we’ll be doing, as long as I’m with you. ‘ you take his hand and walk outside the thing of the London eye. ‘Well, in that way, I know somewhere we can go, you’ll love it.’ He smiles. You walk to a little square with a lovely fountain in the middle, it’s really beautiful with all the trees and flowers. ‘Why didn’t I see this before? I’ve never been here.’ You say while watching. ‘It’s not easy to find if you don’t know where it is, not many people know this place, it’s just a beautiful romantic place.’ He takes you to the fountain, and you sit down at the edge. He takes both your hands, and watches your eyes. He starts saying the part he sings in One Thing, which makes you smile, and you start singing it together, to each other. You didn’t notice that there were some other people two, and when you finished singing, they give you an applause. You smile shyly, and Harry kisses your cheek. ‘I didn’t know you also had a great singing voice..’ he smiles. ‘I didn’t know neither, my sister, my brother and my parents always said it was terrible. ‘ you laugh. ‘It’s wonderful sweetie, you could go with us on tour, the fans would love you!’ he says, and it makes you blush. ‘hope you’re joking, I won’t even have the courage. ‘ you smile shyly. You sit down in his lap, and you look into each other’s eyes. ‘I’m going to miss you, very very very very much, it’s so hard to be separated from you. ‘ He strokes your cheek. ‘I’ll miss you much more, you got things to do, I’m just like ; okay what am I going to do today. ‘ you wrap your arms around his back and he lays his cheek on your head. ‘I’ll bring you to the airport, you’ve to catch the plane..’ you say a little sad. ‘I don’t want to go, but I’ll have to..’ he says. You walk together, hand in hand one more time, to the airport, and when just before he has to go, he kisses you for a long time, as goodbye. ‘I’ll miss you, [YN], I love you so much, I’ll call when I’m there.. ‘ he let your hands go and walks away and you both have tears in your eyes, you don’t see each other for a month.. it’s going to be hard..

No comments:

Post a Comment