Saturday 3 March 2012

One Shot #21 Niall - Emotional.


#imagine
You’ve a fight with Niall, he thinks you’ve lied to him, and he can’t handle that. ‘Tell me the truth, please. ‘ Niall’s crying, his blue eyes are full with tears. ‘I.. I didn’t lie to you, how could I ever lie to you?! ‘ you also have tears in your eyes. ‘Why do people say you told me lies all the time, they say you never loved me, you never cared about me. ‘  he looks away. ‘Niall, just one thing, I ALWAYS loved you, I always WILL love you, do you really think I don’t care? Why would I ever start dating with you then?’ you walk towards him, and lift his face, so he has to watch in your eyes. ‘I really care about you, I can’t life without you.. ‘ you say, tears stream down your face. ‘[YN], I don’t know it anymore.. I just.. ‘ he tries to walk away, but you take his wrist. ‘Niall, believe me, I’m not lying. I’m serious.. ‘ he watches you with his teary blue eyes. You let him go, He ran upstairs, with tears in his lovely blue eyes. You sit down at the couch, torn in to pieces.
How could someone think, you don’t love Niall?! You love him with your whole heart. You just cry, and when Niall walks into the room, still having those teary eyes, you say ‘Niall.. I don’t want ever to hurt you, I can’t handle that..’  you watch him, while you stand up. ‘I just.. need to talk to the boys, I’ll come back later..’ he walks outside and you let you fall on the couch, and feel horrible. You sing some songs, to calm yourself.

You write down a little letter ;
‘Hey Niall, I’m somewhere, I don’t know where, just call me if you want.
You’re my first love, you make my dreams come true, now we’re fighting, about something I didn’t do. I love you with whole my heart, I don’t doubt about it, I loved you from the start, but if there’s something I could do, to just be happy again with you, I’d take the risk of losing every single thing, or if we couldn’t, it would just go on in my imagining, please Niall, please believe me, because teary eyes from you, it’s not what I want to see.. xx [YN]’

You lay it down, and just go and walk outside, and when you hear your phone, you take it. ‘Hello?’ you mumble. ‘[YN], your letter.. it was so sweet.. how could I ever say you would lie to me, forgive me..’ Niall says, you can hear he’s crying. ‘Niall, come to the park.. I want to talk to you face to face..’ you smile while the tears still stream down your cheeks. When you see Niall walking into the park, you run towards him, and hug him for a long time, you’re both crying. ‘Babe, I’m so sorry.. ‘ Niall says. ‘Don’t say sorry, you didn’t do anything, it’s not your fault. For me everything’s alright now..’ you comfort him, you kiss his cheek sweetly, and it makes him laugh, and with teary eyes, it looks very cute actually.. ‘It won’t ever happen again sweetie.. I promise.. ‘ he looks in your eyes. You smile and brush his tears away, he does the same by your tears, you walk back to your house hand in hand, you’re so happy and it only makes you stronger..

No comments:

Post a Comment