Tuesday 13 March 2012

One Shot #42

Request -


#imagine.
‘Give her some space !’ someone’s shouting but you don’t get it, your head’s hurting really bad and you drift of suddenly.

‘[YN], wake up!’ you hear a voice whispering in your ear, and you slowly open your eyes. ‘How do you feel hun?’ Niall asks when you look over at him. ‘My head hurts.. what happened?’ He strokes your cheek while having a worried look at you. ‘You’ve had an accident..’ he whispers. ‘I don’t remember.. is that bad?’ you mumble. ‘I don’t know, but I think it isn’t because you’re allowed to go home this afternoon.’ He smiles.  ‘I’ll be your personal nurse. ‘ He smiles widely at you, and you try to laugh, but it ends with a lot of pain. ‘Don’t try to laugh, I don’t like to see you’ve pain..’  he takes your hand and the doctor walks into the room. He checks you one more time. ‘You’ve to take completely rest for at least a week, stay in bed or at a couch, don’t walk too much, you’ll be fine.’ The doctor gives your shoes and Niall helps to put them on. ‘You got a bruise, you won’t be able to walk now, I’ll help you. ‘ Niall lays your arm around his shoulder and he carries you to the wheelchair which is already standing in the room for you. You got home and Niall directly took care of you. He lifted you on the couch, ‘cause you can’t walk and he got a blanket. ‘Niall, you don’t have to do that! Just come and sit down next to me please?’ you look at him cutely, and he does what you ask. ‘I want to do that, I’m your personal nurse!’ he makes you chuckle, it doesn’t hurt as much as in the hospital. ‘You’re great, thank you.’ You give him a short kiss on his lips. ‘It wasn’t payday today, but I accept it..’ He grins. ‘Ooh, you want to get paid by that?’ you look at him with a silly look. ‘Well, yeah?’ he still grins. You kiss him again, but now longer and more passionate. ‘You won’t ever get paid enough, I can’t kiss you till forever..’ you chuckle. ‘Yes you can,  want to try? ‘ He leans in and kisses you again. He sits down behind you, He sits at the couch, and you lay half on his lap and half on the couch. ‘I’m still going to take care of you, so tell me if you need something.’ He sweetly says. ‘I just need you, that’s all. ‘ You smile. ‘Well, you got me, forever. ‘ He softly kisses your nose before you drift of in his strong arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment