Thursday 8 March 2012

One Shot #36

request~


#imagine.
You’re playing a game with Louis, and have a lot of fun. ‘I win, I win, I win!’ Louis screams, and lifts you up because he’s so happy. ‘Louis, pull me doooown!’ you scream, while laughing. He pulls you down slowly, holding his arms around your waist. ‘I’m not only the winner of this game. And you’re a winner also.. you won my heart.’ He lays his forehead on yours, looking into your eyes. ‘You’ve won my heart too Louis. ‘ you smile and kiss him shortly. ‘I love you, [YN]. I really do. ‘ He smiles because of your smile. ‘you make me feel alive, you make me happy. You’re lovely. ‘ he kisses you, deeply and passionately, and he smiles a little. You pull your arms around him also, and lay your head against his chest. ‘Never leave me..’ he mumbles, and lays his chin on your head. ‘I won’t ever leave you, you’re too sweet and too lovely for that. ‘ you sit down at the couch, and he settles down right next to you, putting one arm around you, stroking your cheek with his fingers. You watch a little tv, but you watch at him the whole time, you’re so happy having him. He blows lightly in your ear, he likes teasing you. ‘Would you like to… get a kiss or.. get a kiss? ‘ he grins. ‘I’ll let you choose. ‘ you smile, and kiss his cheek. ‘Well, I know what I want.. ‘ he leans in and kisses you. ‘cutie. ‘ you know he hates that word, so you chuckle. ‘don’t say that! That’s mean. ‘ he tickles you teasingly. ‘okay, okay, don’t tickle.. please don’t. ‘ he smiles mischievously, but you watch him really cute, so he won’t even try. ‘I’m actually a little tired..’ he whispers. ‘want to join me? I’m afraid in the dark..’ he looks at you desperately. ‘I want to, you’re such a CUTIE. ‘ you stand up, and run as fast as you can to the bedroom, before he gets you. ‘Don’t say that woooord, aah.. now you asked for it.. ‘ he pulls you near, a cheeky smile appears and he rubs your back with his hands. ‘Well, I’ll let you go, but next time, you’ll get punished. ‘ He ticks you lightly on your nose before lying down in bed. ‘Good night sweet little [YN]..’ he whispers, pushing his lips on your cheek, before he drifts off. ‘Good night Lou. ‘ you lay your head on his bare chest, and fall asleep after a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment