Friday 23 March 2012

One shot #59

contest x


#imagine
You’re asleep at the couch, Harry’s about to get home tonight, and you tried to stay awake, but you failed. Harry walks in with a big smile. He kisses your head and whispers ‘Goodnight hun..’ He lifts you up to take you somewhere. It’s a beautiful place, the weirdness that there is a heart shaped bed in the middle, doesn’t care. Harry lays you down on the bed, and lays down next to you, watching you all night. When you wake up, he smiles cutely. ‘Good morning princess.’  You look around you, you see roses everywhere, it’s nice to see. ‘it really is a.. good morning.’ You yawn, which makes him chuckle. You crawl closer to him, and let your head rest on his chest. ‘You didn’t had to do all this, I’m happy being with you. ‘ you smile. He kisses your head. ‘But I like this much more and you’re really cute when you sleep..’ the chuckling again, it’s just so cute when he chuckles.. ‘I hope I didn’t talk again? ‘ you watch his face. ‘you did, but mumbling, I couldn’t really understand.’ You see the wonderful spark in his eyes. ‘The fact you didn’t woke up when I brought you here is quite funny, there were so much noises!’ He leans over you now, very cutely, his curls tickle your forehead. ‘I’m a good sleeper, I guess. ‘ you smile cheeky. ‘I could’ve woke you up by massaging your back, or kissing your neck, like this..’ He climbs on top of you, and starts massaging your back sweetly, while breathing in your neck, which makes you giggle. He grins and pushes his lips on your neck. As he sits down next to you and you turn around to sit down also, you lay your arms around his neck sweetly. ‘I love you. ‘ you sigh. You lean in to kiss him, and he kisses back, passionately. ‘I love you too [YN], you’re my little angel. ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment