Monday 5 March 2012

One Shot #26

This is my second one shot ever, i wrote it for a friend at school.. it's not very good.


#imagine
you have a date with Zayn. He said you just could wear your normal clothes ‘cause you were not going anywhere special. He opens the door and the First thing you see are his beautiful eyes. He grabs your waist and kisses you. ‘hi babe, I’m so happy you’re here. ‘ he says, he is so happy. When you walk into his house you see a huge television, some movies and a lot of popcorn. He says ‘wanna join a movie marathon? Got 5 movies if you want.. ‘ He blushes while staring at you. ‘yeah, of course, I’d like that, which movies you have?’ you smile widely and it makes him smile too. If you chose the first movie, a romantic one, you go sit on the couch and he takes you on his lap. When there are kissing scenes he pulls you closer and sometimes he lays his head on your shoulder. After an hour the movie ends. He starts tickling you to death. You know how to make him stop, and he grins and gives you a kiss.  He chooses the second movie, but doesn’t show you which one. He  takes you on his lap again while grinning. ‘What’s wrong?’ you ask. ‘I just know what’s coming.. it will be very funny, I think. ‘ he still grins. ‘not a scary movie please.. ‘ you say a bit scared. ‘no, you won’t get scared darling, and if you are just know I’m with you. ‘ you go watch the movie, and suddenly a scary face appears, you scream. Zayn turns you around while holding very close. ‘hey, don’t be afraid.. it’s not that scary.. there’s nothing..  ‘ he says, but it won’t help. He holds you that close for a long time, not because it was that scary, just because you both like it. ‘baby, want to continue watching? Or should I take you home.. ‘ he says. ‘mmh, may I add an option? Just being with you all night long?’ ‘that’s a wonderful idea, I don’t want you to leave, ever. ‘ you lay on the couch, close to each other. He whispers ; ‘I love you darling. ‘ At midnight he says ; ‘shall we go to bed? You look a bit tired.. ‘ ‘yeah, okay, you also look a bit tired.. ‘ You go to his bedroom and you kiss one more time. You drift off lying in his arms. You wake up and see he’s watching you. ‘Good morning babe. ‘ he says. ‘I’m sorry that you were scared while watching that movie.. I made you breakfast. ‘ he watches your reaction. ‘why say sorry, I had the best day ever, just because I was with you. ‘ you kiss him. You eat together and then you go for a walk, you’re smiling happily, holding his hand while walking. You both have a great time. You find a piece of a tree you can sit on, and then you say ; ‘hope this moment never ends.. ‘ ‘I also hope so, I’m here with the most beautiful and sweetest girl on earth, and I love her very much.’ He kisses you sweetly. You walk back, he’s going to bring you home. ‘can’t you sleep at my house tonight? Don’t want to be without you.. I beg you, don’t leave. ‘ ‘if you ask me to stay, I’ll never think of leaving.. I want to stay with you forever babe. ‘ he says. ‘and you’re cute when you’re begging! Cutest person in the world, I can’t life without you. ‘  ‘I can’t life without you too.. you’re my world. ‘ ‘you’re my world too.’ He kisses you. That night you lay in his arms, your head on his chest, you’re both awake, but don’t say a word. He takes your waist and kisses you one more time just before you drift off..

No comments:

Post a Comment