Friday 30 March 2012

One Shot #68

Random --


#imagine
‘Couldn’t you think about MY feeling just once? You don’t see me for weeks, and you don’t even say hi to me when you come home! You’ve changed, where’s my happy and care-free Zayn? ‘ you shout. ‘I’m just tired, can’t help it! Y’know how much I care about you, I don’t change, our management just plans too much, I’m exhausted!’ Zayn’s shouting too, you can’t handle that and start to cry. ‘Tell them then? I’m leaving, I’ll call you whenever I calmed down. Bye.’ You run out of the house, and go to your best friend. She listens to your story, and gives you some advice. ‘you knew something like this could happen.. it is hard, but accept it. Rest it for today, go to him tomorrow, talk about it. ‘ she says. ‘At least let me call him, I promised. ‘ you mumble. ‘Go for it. ‘ she smiles. You call Zayn.
‘Zayn’s speaking. ‘ He says.
‘it’s me. Can we talk tomorrow? At what time you’ve to leave?’ you ask.
‘Tomorrow won’t I think.. our management will get us at 6 AM, and we’ll be back at 10 PM, I’m sorry hun.. but I’m free after tomorrow, for 2 days, maybe we can talk ..’ he answers.
‘Oh.. well.. good luck, I’ll see you then. ‘ you bite your lip, but it’s too late, he already heard the disappointment in your voice.
 ‘Babe, I’m sorry, I’ll have to..’
‘I know, go to sleep, you’ll need it.’
‘I’ll text you..’ he says.
‘okay, sleep well. ‘ The tears start falling when he hangs up. ‘Tomorrow he’s from 6 AM till 10 PM gone. ‘ you sit down at your friends couch. ‘Horrible, I couldn’t stand it..’ she says. ‘he can’t neither, he’s moody when he comes home, and I need to pay for it.’ You’re crying a little. ‘don’t give up, he loves you.’ She smiles. You sleep over at your friend’s house.  
She wakes you up the next morning. ‘Hey [YN], someone’s waiting for you. ‘ she whispers. You wake up and Zayn walks in. ‘What are you..’ he lays two fingers on your lips. ‘Get dressed and come with me. ‘ he chuckles. You quickly get dressed, your friend gave you a sandwich to eat in the car. ‘Where are we going?’ you ask. ‘The world needs to know you, I have just one interview, after that, we’ll do something together. ‘ he smiles. ‘I.. I.. ‘ you mumble. ‘I’m sorry or being like that jerk, you’re my everything, you need me also..’ he helps you out of the car, the boys hug you before you take place at your seat in the audience of the show.
‘Here they are, One Direction!’ the host says. You’re on the first row, and Zayn glances at you. They’ve a talk about the tours they did, until the host asks. ‘Who of you have a girlfriend?’ Zayn, Louis and Liam lift their hand. ‘I got the best girlfriend on earth, she’s also here tonight, on the first row, [YN]. ‘ You smile big, and the host asks you to stand up. People applaud for you, as the host takes you to the boys, Zayn takes you on his lap. ‘What is it like, dating a famous boy who’s loved by lots of girls?’ he asks. ‘It can be hard, but it’s totally worth it. Their just living their dreams, and they’re just themselves. It’s wonderful!’ you see Zayn blushing. The host asks some more questions before ending the show. Zayn takes you to the beach, as he promised to do something with you. ‘[YN], I love you. ‘ he smiles. ‘I love you too Zayn. ‘ you hold him close. It starts to rain, he kisses you with passion, where you could only have dreamt about..

No comments:

Post a Comment